Part 70 - 31 More Minutes

Fluff

Romance

Little Smut

Character:

Baekhyun

Reader

'Do you feel.... something changed?'

347 words

"Why does it feel bigger than before...." and you moan right away.

You just realise that your husband's sword has not been taken out from the scabbard, and he takes the chance to sharpen it before going to the social work and sleeping in the camp.

Your husband moves slowly, allowing you to feel every inch of his sword.

"Hubby...." you call your husband. "Hmm....?"

"Do you perhaps eat something these few days ago?" and he just shakes his head slowly while continuing to sharpen his sword. "Oh, gosh, why does it feel too good today...."

"Do you feel.... something changed?"

You let out a moan before answering. "It feels bigger and pointy than usual.... Umm...."

"Morning wood, sweetie. Plus, we have sharpened it last night, that's why you feel a tingling all over...." your moan is getting louder when he suddenly wakes up and choose to be naughty.

"But, hubby.... we need to go to work in a few hours.... You make me unable to walk later...."

"It's okay.... Have some more rest.... Ummm.... But sweetie, why do I feel.... watery down there...." he kisses you while enjoying watching your excited face.

"It's a morning dew, my darling Baekhyun...." you pull your husband closer to you. "You see.... when you go out to jog or just have a morning walk at dawn or in the morning, you can feel the morning dew splashing to your face...."

You could see him biting his lower lips.

"I can feel the splashing on my sword too now" his implication turning you on even more.

"Ugh....Harder, my hubby.... let me feel you splashing in me too" he starts getting rough when he hears you.

"UGH...." he gets rougher and rougher. He pins your arm on top while trying to build the tension to the maximum.

"Darling, I want to splash.... UGHH!!!!

Both of you finally releasing your morning dew together.

While taking a rest, you ask your husband. "Don't you need to wake up now? It's 5 am already."

"31 more minutes, darling...." and both of you snooze some more.

To be continued....

Uploaded on: 25th January 2023