Part 69 - 32 Thousand Stars

Fluff

Romance

Little Smut

Character:

Baekhyun

Reader

'If you are lost, follow the stars. The stars will guide you.'

836 words

Tonight will be the last night your husband will be at home. Tomorrow, all work resumes once again. He will continue to social work and stays in the camp, while you are going to work as well. After having dinner, you take a quick shower and then sit on the bed, while opening the curtain in the bedroom, and looking outside.

Meanwhile, your husband is also done with the dishes and takes his shower, then follows you to the bedroom. He sees you staring into the dark night.

"What are you looking at, sweetheart?" he asks while wrapping his arms around you.

"Stars. There are 32 thousand stars, shining brightly tonight."

"Wait. How did you know that there are exactly 32 thousand? Is it in the book, or according to the research, or...." your husband gets curious.

"Something tells me that there are roughly like that...." you sigh softly as you answer him.

"I wonder who told you that...." luckily, your husband didn't notice your sigh, or at least didn't bother to ask what are you sighing about.

To be honest, you don't wish to part from him. You feel like you can accept if he is having concerts internationally, but to some extent, you still feel strange about why he needs to stay in the camp when he is only doing social work for his military service. Though he has told you a few times until there was one time, he was upset about it, your heart still aches. Sometimes, you feel like he is doing it because of society, the fans that influence his decision to do so. Until one time, you are wondering whom is he cherishing more; you, or their fandom.

On the other hand, Baekhyun thinks that you are really staring at the dark sky when your mind is actually wandering around.

"Hubby, do you want to hear something?"

"What is that?" he gets curious.

"Some people said that, if you are lost, follow the stars. The stars will guide you."

"Hmm, lost where?"

"I don't know.... Maybe, lost at sea, lost in the jungle.... Or maybe lost somewhere in their lives" you soften your voice when you answer the last one, hoping that he will not listen to that.

"Hmm.... That seems deep though...." you don't dare to see your husband's face, so you don't know what his reaction is.

Things get silent between you and your husband for a moment. You don't want to touch anything about his return to the camp, or anything about the services. You have seen him upset when you talk about it last time, so, you feel better if you just keep it to yourself and patiently wait for his discharge. You rather have heartache than see him sulking and worst, not talking to you the whole day.

"Sweetie...." your husband breaks the silence. "Hmm?"

"Are you okay? You were quiet since the afternoon. Are you okay?" thankfully, he is still thinking if you are under the weather or something.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I just feel sleepy although I have slept just now. I don't know, maybe I need some booster" you brush off your negative thoughts about him returning to the camp tomorrow and try to spend time with him as much and as close as possible for tonight.

Your husband, on the other hand, starts to get excited when he hears your answer. "What kind of booster do you want, my love...."

You finally have the courage to face him while sitting on top of him. "Umm.... This, type of booster.... Like this...." he locks you in his manly embrace while letting you message yourself with his snuggly friend who is already bare from the shower.

Since you are wearing nothing below, your skins touch directly. He closes his eyes and enjoys the skin ship down below. He eventually starts to groan and bite his lower lips when his friend's tension builds over time. His friend slowly grows sharper and thicker, almost invading your precious cave.

Realising his naughty sword has been sharpened, he put his sword into the scabbard. Both of you moan together while staying in the sitting position.

"Umm, why is it so sharp tonight...." you barely talk.

"Ugh, umm, you sharpen it just now" your husband responds while devouring your two pommels on top, making you scream from the excitement and finally explode.

"Umm.... Does the water release just now use to sharpen my sword?" he places you on the bed and goes on top of you, then accelerates the grinding movement.

Another tension builds within you. "Oh!" you groan loudly. "Hubby, your sword is so pointy tonight...."

"Oh, love, you make me...." he didn't manage to finish his word as he is too excited by the naughty talking; he goes rough and faster, making both of you scream and release at the same time.

Your husband brings you side to side while the sword is still in the scabbard.

"I'll take my sword out the next morning."

To be continued....

Uploaded on: 24th January 2023