Ch.6 100% Sure

I entered the mansion and lay on a very soft bed in one of the rooms on the 2nd floor.

"System, are you sure you didn't make a mistake in ranking FireBreath?" I asked the System because what happened earlier really surprised me.

[The System doesn't make mistakes in ranking [Fire Breath], that's 100% true.] System replied.

I remember when Jin Woo gave the Fire orb to the Orc, but even though the fire was too strong, it was because of the Fire orb.
Even though my [Fire Breath] is not that big, I can say that they have the same destructive power. Then the Rank of that ability is A.

Then my Rank C is still strong even though I don't have a Fire Orb.

It seems so OP.

*Rings*

*Rings*

*Rings*

I heard a ringing and I also felt a vibration in my pants pocket.

It's Jimin's cell phone.

I took the phone from my pocket. And it turned out to be an alarm because it was time for him to go in.

He forgot that Jimin was a student and had to go in. I lost my mind because of what happened.

I immediately stood up from my bed.

"Jimin, I'll borrow your personality first. I promise when I'm strong I'll avenge your parents, our parents." I said while placing my right hand on my chest.

I also felt lighter after saying that even though I didn't feel anything heavy.

But I think that his soul suddenly became peaceful.

I called the portal and went back to my room.

When I came out of the portal, I saw a messy room full of garbage and the other garbage looked like it was from a month ago.

"Yes, this kid is very messy. Hey, how can I clean it, it's annoying." I thought but I can't do anything, we have to clean up because I have to take care of my image.

Maybe if my future wife sees this, I will get a divorce even though we are not married yet.

2 Hours Later...

"It's over, Haysss," I said while lying on the sofa because of the fatigue of cleaning continuously for two hours.

I checked my phone to see what time it was and it was 2:30 pm and I got in at 12 am. I'll come in tomorrow because I'm late due to cleaning and I'm tired.

I also noticed in the nitification of the cellphone 7 missed calls. Maybe it's because I was busy cleaning our room that I didn't notice. And also messages.

Kim Won: Where's Jimin, we have a project right now

Kim Woon: Jimin

Kim Woon: When 1 isn't here you can really taste my fist.

Kim Woon: Don't show me your face. I will really destroy it.

The first villian in my life has come out.

This is Jimin's bully. All of his assignments and projects are done by Jimin, and Jimin is also doing them because of the fear of others.

I didn't pay attention to that at first because those were just small fries. And I checked my status again while resting on the sofa.
•••••
[ STATUS ]

Name:Jimin Oston

Age:17(19)

Hp(Health Point): 200/200

Mp(Mana Point): 50/50

STR: 7

AGI: 5

VIT: 5

INT: 13

WIS: 12

LUCK: 10
(The Average Status is 10 in normal person)

GP(Gacha Point): 1( 1 Point everyday)

INNATE ABILITY:
[The Chosen of the abyss](Locked)
[Private Dimension](1,000 square meter)

ABILITY:
[Door Open/Close]
[Fire Breath]

•••••

While I was looking at the Status, I noticed something missing.

"System, why is there no level here in my Status?" I asked the System.

[Because this is not a Game System. But don't worry because when you kill someone who is still alive, they will also give you part of their status.] answer system.

I breathed a sigh of relief from what he said. I think they made a mistake with the function, but it's ok even if there is no level, the only thing that matters is the Status.

At least I'll get stronger when I kill a dungeon monster.