Ch. 17 Yuro 2

[ Yuro ]

Rank A+

-Yoru is one of the strongest swords in the world of one piece, ranked as one of the 12 Supreme Grade swords. It is a "Black Blade" that is currently owned by Dracule Mihawk, the "Strongest Swordsman in the World".
......

I just saw the name and my heart beat so fast. I feel like I'm going to pass out with joy.

Who is Mihawk? He's just the worst swordman in one piece.

I took the sword out of my storage as soon as I held it.. It felt like I was going to have a heart attack.

Bhmmm.

The yuro fell to the floor. Because I don't think it's a bit heavy palace. There was a deep crack in my floor.

"I'll fix it later" I said in my mind.

Back In The Present

(Beak Yoonho's POV)

The chairman called me. He said that a new S Rank has appeared, and he wants me to be the sparring partner to determine if he really is an S rank.

I received the information that the chairman gave about this new S rank. I was surprised because it is very young and it is stated in the document that it is not yet specified what is the date of its manufacture.

Why are children getting stronger now? I thought.

....

I went to the arena where we were going to spar with this new S rank hunter.

While I was walking, I met Hae-in on the way.

She still hasn't done anything new. she always has a handkerchief on her nose as if the surroundings are very stinky.

When Hae-in and I first met I thought. She covered her nose because of the smell of my sweat. I was offended, so I was in the bathroom for more than a day.

But I found out that her nose is very sensitive to mana. That's why she always covers his nose.

She asked me where I was going. I said I have a new S rank to test.

she said she wanted to watch so we entered the arena.

While Hae-in and I were talking, suddenly some people came in and I recognized one of them.

He is more handsome in person than in the picture.

Hea-in and I approached.

"Hi, I'm Hae-in" Hae-in said and shook Jimin's hand.

I followed to introduce myself.

"I'm Beak Yoonho, guild master of the white tiger guild and you can fight." I said and shook hands as well.

"I'm Jimin Oston, can we start?" he said.

"of course." I went to the ring of the arena.

When we were seated, he took a small old-looking pouch from his waist.

I was surprised by what he did, because from that small pouch he took out a big sword that was bigger than him.

"It's just a pouch with space magic inside." he said with a cute smile.

After he took out the sword, I felt fear in the aura he was releasing. That kind of you ant is standing on a very big elephant.

...

(MC POV)

"Are you ready." he said to me and I nodded for the response.

Later, our fight started.

His hair turned white and he now has sharp nails. His eye color is also different. From orange to white.

He disappeared from where he was standing and appeared behind me. He unleashed a very fast punch but I was still faster than him.

I blocked his blow with the body of the sword. The only thing is that because of the strength of his blow, I didn't feel any impact from the sword. It seems like he absorbed all the damage.

He tried to scratch me continuously for 2 minutes. But I got all that.

"The warm up is over." I said.

I lost my place, he was surprised because he didn't care about me. I suddenly appeared behind him and hit him with the handle of the sword.

I tried to use the sword inside my Private Dimension. And I was surprised because just one swing of the sword seemed to cut the land in two.

It would be good to do all that, so I just fixed it for a while.

That's why I took out the sword, it was just to make them jealous.

After hitting him on the back, he suddenly fell down and also had a web cracked under his body.

"Oops, I think my mast got stronger" I said. He was surprised when he heard what I said. Even if I was strengthened by the stick, it wouldn't make him pass out, it's S Rank because of their skill.

"Strengthened???" Yoonho said in his mind