Ch. 18 Jeju raid

Helped to stand up. He just smiled at me.

"Ok, it passed. Congratulations 11th S rank" he told me.

"Thank you, I guess." I said.

Hae-in approached me.

"Where did you learn your swordmanship?" she asked me.

"self-taught." I answered while returning the sword to the pouch.

"Wow, you must be talented. You can achieve that level by yourself." she said. I saw her eyes shining.

"No." I said. Even if you are strong, you must not lose your humility in life.

After they congratulated me, they left. I called the chairman.

"Hello, yes." I said on the phone.

[Ohh, why did you get called just a few minutes apart? ]

"I want to ask a favor." I said.

[hmm, Favor. What is that.]

"I want to participate in the raid in Jeju." I said. I put more anger in my voice to know my intention, why I want to participate.

.....

Today the joint forces of S rank in Japan and Korea will go to Jeju island and everyone is watching from their homes.

I'm holding my cellphone now and I'm watching live what's happening.

The people were happy because their plan to disrupt the ants' signal worked.

[Kill those demons]

[If you take revenge on my son, they killed him]

[That should be her]

[Good thing the Japanese hunters helped us]

[Yoonho's handsome]

There are so many emotions in the comments they put on live.

Most of them are also the families of the thousands who died in Jeju, when it was not properly raided because of the weakness of the Korean hunter back then.

(Japanese Navy)

"Sir, we found a strong mana inside." said a navy soldier.

"Hunter?" said the commander.

"No sir, it looks like he came from the hive of ants." said the soldier.

"Sir, the Mana of the delta team has disappeared sir" the soldier said with a shout.

The commander stood up and went to the soldier's computer.

"It's impossible, what's going on?" said the commander with a pale face as if his blood had run out.

....

(Jeju Island)

Jinwoo suddenly came to save the Korean hunters. He also gave it potions.

But Hae-in's condition is worse because, even though she has been given the potion, there is still nothing to change her condition.

"Jinwoo, the potion doesn't work on Hae-in" Yoonho said while holding the bottle of potion he gave Hae-in to drink.

Jinwoo came closer to look.

"She need a Highclass healer." Jinwoo said while holding Hae-in's wrist.

"What should we do, byung is dead. He's the only S Rank healer left." Yoonho said.

"There is another way." I appeared behind them. Actually, I was here last night just waiting for them to arrive and I also want to see their scene in person.

The hunters surprised me. Especially Jinwoo 'I didn't feel his presence' Jinwoo thought.

"Oh, Jimin, you're here, what's that?" Yoonho said confused. Maybe because of Byung's death today, he doesn't want another friend of his to be harmed.

"Why don't you revive him, Jinwoo." I said with a small smile on my face.

Jinwoo frowned at me because of what I said. But it didn't surprise him that someone knew about his ability.

But before jinwoo could answer, verus came back again.

"I'm strong, who is the king among you?" Verus said as he pointed his finger at both of me and Jinwoo.