Ch.11 Condition

I went to the door to open it because I knew it was Andrea who was knocking.

When I opened the door, I was met by a beautiful woman with an angry face.

She looks about 18 years old with light blond hair and blue eyes like Jimin's. She was also wearing a uniform as if she had just come from school before coming here.

"Hey, what did I find out that they dropped out of... Oh it's a miracle it's clean here?" she pushed me to the side so he could enter.

She was going to lecture me about my dropping out of school, but she stopped talking when she saw that my room was very clean.

"It's time for them to clean." Andrea said.

Every month someone comes to the house to clean. Andrea's dad hired them because jimin was too lazy to clean the house.

At first, Andrea's dad wanted to give me a maid, but Jimin didn't want to. He doesn't want someone else in their house.

But he said yes but Andrea forced him to agree but they only go once a month.

"They haven't come yet." I said while crossing my arms over my chest and leaning against the wall.

"Hey, who cleaned here, did you hire them?" she said while raising one of her eyebrows. she still seems angry that I dropped out.

"Me." I said.

The expression on shis face was different, the face that didn't believe it anymore.

"Liar, you don't even know how to wash dishes." she said while sitting on the sofa.

"Believe what you want to believe." I said as a smile crossed my face.

I came to her and sat on the sofa next to her.

"Don't change the subject. Why did you drop out?" she said to me.

I looked him in the eyes and I could see that he was really concerned about Jimin. And it seems that she likes Jimin deeply because of her actions, she doesn't realize that it is very obvious.

I put my hand in my pocket and took out my wallet. I opened the wallet and took out my I.D hunter and showed it to her.

"You, are you serious. Because you're awake, you're going to drop out of school to become a hunter." she said to me while pulling my clothes by the collar.

"I know everything they will teach me there." I said as I carefully removed her hand from my clothes.

"I know you're smart, Jimin. But do you know what you're letting yourself in for. It's very dangerous." she said a little loudly but I knew it was just because he was worried about Jimin.

"Don't worry, I know what I'm getting into and I believe in my abilities, you'll see." I said while touching his head.

"Just look at that, Jimin. Rank E is where you can rank. Why do you want to be a porter, I wish you could be a helper at our house if that's what you want, you'll get a lot more than that." she said and looked like she was going to explode. she is angry.

I was a little hurt by what she said but it's true. Most Rank E hunters work as porters, but am I normal? And I'm not Rank E anymore because that's based on mana.

So my mana is already Rank C, you can increase the strength, right?

"I'm not short of money, Andrea." I said.

"I know, but why are you doing this" she said with tears in his eyes.

My heart suddenly hurt when I saw that she was crying. So I couldn't do anything but hug him and bury his face in my chest.

"You will know too, and I will show you how strong I am." I said to her while stroking her hair.
.....
After a few minutes I convinced her too. She allowed me to become a hunter but with a condition. If I don't become Rank C within a month I will stop and go back to studying. Of course I agreed because my strength is already Rank C and if you know in one month I can surpass the other Rank S.

Now Andrea is hugging me.

"Don't die." Andre told me as she walked out the door but he waved at me before she left.

"When she said that word, I feel like I'm going to go to war and then she'll be the wife who will fight when I come back." I said to myself.

But I am thankful because there is still such a person left for jimin. It's just that he didn't notice that Andrea likes him.

But Andrea is first on the list for my future wife.