Ch. 16 Yuro 1

Men in suits led me inside the arena with huge arms. I saw while I was walking I saw Cha hae-in with baek yoonho.

They approached me and seemed to know me.

"Hi, I'm Cha Hae-in." she said and we shook hands. At first, Hae-in was on my list of candidates for my future wife.

But I erased that from my mind because I didn't want to be a villian who would steal the protagonist's wife. For those who don't know, he and jinwoo got married and had a child in the original novel which was not included in the mahwa.

"I am beak yoonho guild master of the white tiger guild and you can fight." he said and shook my hand as well.

"I'm Jimin Oston." I introduced myself.

"Can we start?" I said to Baek Yoonho.

"yes." he answered. We went to Ginta because there is a wide stage there.

I took the pouch hanging from my waist.

And I took out a sword. A Western-looking sword, a cruciform and well-ornamented weapon with a curved, single-edged, black blade—resembling an oversized kriegsmesser. It has a total length of well over two meters, being over a head taller than me.

They were surprised by what I did.

"It's just a pouch with space magic inside." I said with a big smile. I really planned it to amaze them. It's cool.

2 days before.

I was re-evaluated yesterday and I know that I will be up against an S Rank hunter who will test my strength. I know that I can handle them with my curent status, but I want OP because my school is open. The one that seems to highlight them.

I didn't draw my GP because I was saving it, so that when I draw I can get a lot. It's not like I have to wait every day to draw.

I have 24 GP that I have accumulated with the rest of the reward of the first quest.

I drew five.

[Congratulation you got an item. [Paper]

[Congratulation you got an item. [Bottled Coke]

[Congratulation you got a weapon. [Rusty Sword]

[Congratulation you got a weapon. [Pervert Whip]

[Congratulation you got an item. [Pepper]

.....

[Paper]

Rank F

-A normal piece of a paper.

-100 pieces.

[Bottled Coke]

Rank F

-A normal coke that you can buy anywhere.

-1litter.

[Rusty Sword]

Rank F

-A normal Rusted Sword. Thrash.

[Pevert Whip]

Rank E

-One whip can turn on anyone.

[Pepper]

Rank F

-A normal pepper.

- One pack(1 kilo)

.....
"System five again." I said to the system, I was bored with what I got.
[Congratulation you got an item. [Spoon]

[Congratulation ypu got an item. [Mana Stone]

[Congratulation you got a weapon. [Broken knife]

[Congratulation you got an item. [Pikachu T-shirt]

[Congratulation you got an item. [Piece of a rock]

[Spoon]

Rank F

-A normal Stainless Spoon.

[Mana Stone](low)

Rank E

-A stone tha have a small amount of mana in it.

[Broken knife]

Rank F

- A normal brolen knife.

[Pikachu T-shirti

Rank F

-A limited edition Pikachu T-shirt.  Made out of a normal Clothe.

[Piece of a rock]

Rank F

-A normal rock that can be found anywhere.
...

Everything I got was useless except for the Pikachu shirt and mana stone.

I'm annoyed because the points I saved on things I can only buy were wasted.

"System, why are the ones I'm getting like that. At first it was fixable, why now it's just rank f." I complain to the system.

[Because of the host's first ten draw you have a buff. That's why the Ranks you get are high.] the system answered.

"Why didn't you tell me." that irritated me because of the system. Because if this continues, I won't be able to get anything higher than Rank F.

[You didn't ask] Sytem answered.

"ok, I'm getting married too. Tell me the things I don't know about the gacha." I said as I gave the System a disgusted smile.

[You can combine the points to make the grades you get high] System answer.

"That's it, no more?" I said. Just making sure later there is more important information then I don't know.

[Yes, That's all] System response.

"ok, combine my remaining points for a draw." I said. He said that I won't run out of points because they add up every day.

A notification appeared in front of me.

[Are you sure, you want to use all your points in one draw. Yes/No]

Of course I chose yes.

[Congratulations you got a Weapon. [Yuro]