Ch.8 Quest Completed

The man who assisted me went in front of a machine. He told me to put my hand in a big ball made of steel and many thick wires were attached to the bottom of it.

I put my hand on top of the ball and later the machine that the man was guarding rang.

The man came to me holding a paper from the machine.

"You are evaluated as a Class E. Give this paper to the receptionist." the man told me and handed the paper to me.

I left the room and went straight to the reception. I gave the paper to the receptionist and they took a photo of me for my I.D.

After a few minutes they gave me my I.D. Right when they handed me the ID card, a notification appeared in front of me.

[You complete the Quest. You got a 1piece of a key shard(naruto) and 10 GP]

[The Key shard has been sent to your Storage]

After I got my I.D, I immediately went home to see what the Key Shard was and to be able to draw on Gacha.

...

I just came home from the Evaluation center and now I'm lying on my bed at Jimin's house.

I am now looking at the Key shard information.
____________________
[Key Shard(naruto)](1/4)

-Rank: A

-requires four key shards to generate a complete key.
____________________

Next, I will draw a gacha to increase my strength because I really want to go to the dungeon. Because you can't enter a dungeon with fire breath, my ability is the only one.

Because if I meet a strong monster, maybe God and I will meet again.

"System, I want to use my 5 GP to draw five in gacha." I said to System. Because I will save it for emergency.

The system didn't respond but a notification appeared in front of me.

[Do you want to draw gacha, you will lose 5 GP. Yes/No]

Of course I chose yes.
Five consecutive notifications appeared in front of me

[Congratulation you got a Item, [ Dirty Sock]

[Congratulation you got a Item, [Hp Potion(low)]

[Congratulation you got a Weapon, [Steel Sword]

[Congratulation you got a Armor, [Steel armor]

[Congratulation you got a Item, [ Leather Pouch]

____________________

[Dirty Sock]

-Rank F

-Use by a homeless person

[HP Potion(low)]

-Rank E

-A low level potion that can Hp by 100.

[Steel Sword]

-Rank E

-A sword made out of a normal steel.

[Steel Armor]

-Rank E

-A armor made out of a normal steel.

[Leather Pouch]

-Rank D

-it's a pouch made of wolf skin inside the dungeon. It was made by a magician and had space magic inside.

Slots: 5 (Any sizes)
____________________

I was disappointed when I got the first and fifth because even though the pouch is not bad, I can't use it because I have Storage.

But I remembered that I could sell it to the Guilds and I'm sure they would scramble for it because the bag with space magic inside is rare.

And all three are just right for my planned entry into the dungeon.

.....

I got into a taxi and headed to the first dungeon I went to. One is the Rank F dungeon, because there are so many of them in the country that it is very easy to book online.

Because resources are rare in Rank F dungeons. And the monsters there are too weak to be killed by a normal gun.

We arrived at the location where the portal of the dungeon I was going to enter was, and I got off the taxi.

I walked a little further to the exact location of the portal. When I got there, I saw that the portal looked like my portal, but the one in the dungeon was bluish with white swirling like a kaleidoscope.

I had a man seen in front of the portal wearing a black suit.