Ch. 15 System Error

Today is the day to re-evaluate.

I'm sitting here in the waiting area and waiting to be called inside.

"Jimin Austin."

I went inside and was guided again by people wearing white coats.

I placed my hand again on a large metal ball with many thick wires underneath.

Later, the machine rang that was guarded by people wearing white coats.

"Sir, it's wrong. He didn't give the number, it's an error." said one of the people watching the machine.

The old man behind them hit him.

"Have you not studied, our machine is not broken. That is a sign that there is a new S Class that has appeared in Korea." said the old man as if he was a teacher preaching to his student.

The man seems to have caught what the old man is saying. They looked at me with an incredulous expression.

The old man approached me.

"Sir, can you wait for a few minutes?" the old man said to me.

"Yes, of course." I said.

The old man went to a room. It also came out later.

"Sir, since our machine seems to have an error, you can come back in 3 days for the final evaluation." said to me and looked forward to shaking hands.

I noticed that he had a paper in his hand. I knows that he talked to Go Gunhee. About what's happend here.

"Yes, no problem." I said and gave him a smile.

"Thank you." he said.

I'm out. I opened the paper and it said 26th floor.

Because I know that they will only send you back for three days. That's just another reason to give them time to investigate you.
....

3 days later

I reached the 26th floor and the elevator door opened. I saw that the hallway here was very dark but at the end there was someone peeking through the window.

I approached that person and also turned to me.

He has white hair and a beard. He was also wearing a black suit with a white polo shirt inside with matching black pants and black leather shoes.

"hi, I'm Go Gunhee Chairman of the Korean Hunters' Association, the government agency responsible for overseeing all the hunters, gates, and guilds active within Korea." he introduced himself. In the tone of his speech, you will feel in front of you the aura of a good leader.

The leader is scary but will protect you in any war.

"jimin, jimin oston" I said while shaking hands.

"What do you need from me?" I asked even though I already knew what it was.

"You know there is a lot of corruption here in Korea and criminals who come from well-known guilds. It's not that we can't control them. But they are increasing and we are getting old and I don't want it when I disappear, This country is full of criminals. That's why I'm going to bring you to justice. I want to prosecute you." he said, I know what he's saying is true.

Because most criminals today are hunters. And sometimes the ones they victimize and the normal people.

"Thank you, but I refused." I said.

"Do you have a guild to join?" I saw the regret in his eyes.

  "No. I grew up here... I don't want that to happen either. But I don't want to be tied to one place... because I also have a dream. And that is to go to the places I want to go while discovering the there are many more things I should know." gunhee saw the tears in my eyes as I told my dreams.

"hahahahahaha, I'm old and I've learned a lot but while you're saying that. It's like I want to go back to my childhood again and make your dreams come true, which I couldn't do when I was young." he laughed out loud and said that while looking out the window and watched the moon.

I feel sorry for him because as far as I know, his family has been in the military since the 80's and he grew up in a strict family and did nothing but what the military does.

His life only gained color when he woke up and fought against dungeon monsters.

"Well, I won't force you anymore and I hope you don't forget that you are a person. This is my number to call if you need anything." he said while handing me a card.

"Yes, thank you." I took the card and put it in my pants pocket.

"Yes, by the way, go to the arena behind our building. Someone will compete against you to test your skills to see if it's worth it for the S Class title." he said to me and some people came up who were also wearing black suits.