Ch.7 Evaluation

I just finished jogging and because I woke up early. I also need to train my body.

Because his Status is very low than normal people.

Last night I thought about not continuing my studies because I have already studied what they teach.

And another reason is that the System gave me a quest.

[Quest: Became a Hunter]

-Register to a hunter association.(0/1)

-Approve hunter(You need to have an hunter I.D )(0/1)

-Limit: 5 Days

-Reward:
*1Piece of key shard(Naruto)
*10 GP

.....

Hunter registration Building

I'm in front of a huge building, I think it has more than 30 floors.

I went near the guard to ask a question. Their guard here also looks like a Class C hunter.

"Hello brother." I said to the guard.

When he heard my greeting, he faced me with a smile. Kuya Guard looked like a professional because he didn't judge me right away unlike the ones I used to watch.

"Yes, what can I help you with?" my brother said with a smile.

"Where can I register for the awakener?" I asked because of the size of this place, I might be able to find what I'm looking for tomorrow.

"Go to the 2nd floor and you will see a map of the second floor where you can read where the registration is." said kuya gurad while pointing to the elevator.

"Thank you" I said with a bow because this is how they show their gratitude.

"Welcome, Goodluck." he said as if he knew I was going to register. And there are more thumps up with. I really like the attitude of the wise brother.

I walked to the elevator and when I got to the front. I pressed the button up and later the door opened and I entered and I pressed the second floor.

I'm here in front of the receptionist. I looked around me. I saw a lot of people waiting to be called inside and I also saw a lot of managers of guilds that I didn't recognize, maybe because their guilds were small so they weren't mentioned in the story.

"Hello, what can I help you with?" the receptionist asked me. But she seems to know why I'm here but she asked me anyway, because I think that's part of their training.

"Uhm, I want to register as a hunter." I said.

"Okay, fill this up. And you have to pay 50$ for the evaluation." said the receptionist as she placed a piece of paper and a pen in front of me.

"Uhm, can I pay through online?" I asked because I really don't have cash in the wallet. Even though Jimin is an orphan, he is not suffering from money because his parents left him a lot of money.

He can live there for 15 years with that much money.

"yes, just scan it and then add your bank number to confirm that you have paid." said the receptionist and showed me a printed QRT code that I scanned.

I immediately transferred the money and filled up the paper and gave the paper to her. She told me to wait for the evaluation.

After 20 minutes, I was called inside. During my waiting time, I saw many people with different facial expressions.

I was already inside the room and there was someone there who guided me on how to do it while wearing a doctor's clothes.