Ch.9 First Dungeon & Kill

I walked towards the man.

"Hello, are you the manager of this portal?" I said.

The man looked at me and seemed to be watching me.

"yes why, who are you?" the man said to me with raised eyebrows.

I was a bit annoyed by the behavior he was showing but I let it go. I'm a good person.

"I'm the one who booked this dungeon, can I go in now?" I said and showed him a smile even though he behaved like that to me.

"Why did you take so long to come, you wasted my time. Sign it so I can leave." he said to me and handed me a white folder with only paper inside.

I took the folder and opened it, signed the paper and gave the folder back to him.

He didn't look at the folder anymore and got into the black car parked near the portal and left.

"That's very arrogant." I said in my mind. But I let myself be a good person.

Before I went in, I first took out the Steel armor and Steel sword that were inside my storage. And it was a bit heavy but my body and the sword could handle it.

It's good that in my early life I was a huge fan of anime and when I turned 16 I enrolled in a samurai dojo where I learned to use a samurai sword.

I don't even have a samurai sword now, but I'm sure that I know enough to use this Steel sword.

And when I entered the portal, I felt something strange, like my stomach was spinning and I felt sick.

But i survive I successfully got inside and didn't throw up.

When I entered the dungeon I noticed something in the air here. It's like it's very smelly and at the same time it's changed.

"System, what did I smell in the air" I asked System because I had never read such a scenario where they smelled something like that.

[Host, what you smelled in the air is mana, maybe because you spent so much time in the abyss that it became sensitive to magical energies similar to mana.] answered the System.

"Why didn't I smell it outside?" I asked the system.

[Because the mana outside is so thin that when the sun shines it also disappears due to solar energy walking outside the dungeon. And the mana on Earth is just a leaked mana from inside the dungeon where the mana is still alive there]system answer.

I am satisfied with his answer because I understand.
...

Inside the dungeon there is a wide lawn but I can't see the end. And on the grass of the village there is a scattered monster.

With pointed ears and blood-colored eyes and green skin, it is very popular in rpg games and rpg fantasy. The goblin.

I crawled behind the goblin near me. And slash the sword towards his neck. The goblin noticed me because in front of him there was a red liquid flowing from his neck.

"kikkkkk" the goblin lost his strength and fell to the floor.

I didn't waste time and when it fell to the floor, the goblin stabbed him in the heart with a sword. I pulled the sword stuck in the goblin's chest.

[You kill a goblin you got 3 STR, 2 AGI and 2 VIT]

I immediately felt the increase in my strength because the sword I was holding suddenly became lighter.