Reincarnate

"Hey, is there any food left for me?" Someone called out from the entrance of the cave; I turned and saw Arthur with Sylvie on his head.

"Big Brother!" Ellie shouted as she got up and ran to him.

"Hey, El." Arthur said as he embraced Ellie, all of us then made our way over and joined in on the hug. This was our first family hug in forever, I don't even remember the last time we did this. "It's good to see you all."

"Are you okay?" My mother asked Arthur.

"I'm fine, mom." Arthur smiled at her weirdly as we all separated from each other, then this pressure washed over all of us, it froze my entire family except for Arthur and I. We all turned and went wide eyed, it was Windsom. He looked as stoic as ever, I could see his galaxy eyes from here. "Windsom, can you hide your aura more?" The asura nodded his head. "Everyone, this is the person who save me, and will be my teacher."

"Master Windsom." Elder Rinia bowed from behind, Windsom just nodded his head.

"Your teacher?" My mother asked. "Actually, you are probably tired, how about we sit by the fire, and I'll get you a plate of food."

"That sounds good." Arthur smiled, and then turned to me. "We have to talk, Veer."

"They already know." I knew what he was talking about, if I had to guess Claire told him. I gave him a meaningful look. "I'm sorry, I kept it from you."

"What are you talking about?" Windsom spoke for the first time, and it sent shivers down my spine.

Arthur spoke. "He is a Blood Deviant." Windsom's face didn't change, but I think he was surprised.

As we walked toward the fire, Windsom looked at me. "You have the ability to control people's blood?"

"Yeah." I answered as I sat down next to Ellie.

"I've never heard of that ability before." Windsom now looked at me with curiosity, and I noticed that in his coat he was holding something. Oh my god, it was baby Boo. I couldn't see him, but this was where Ellie got him.

"How does it work?" Arthur asked as he sat next to my mother.

"Well, I can connect with people's blood, and basically do whatever I want with it." I watched as Arthur ate the food my mother got him. "I can rip blood out of people, control limbs, disrupt mana, and there is blood healing."

"Wow." Arthur said simply. "Does anyone else know?"

"I'm sure after the attack, a lot of people know, I was using it left and right, but Elder Virion knew. I told him when I was in Elenoir."

"What do you mean disrupt mana?" Windsom asked curiously, it seemed like the asura found me interesting.

"I can make it so a mage can't use magic." I told him straight up. "I disrupt the mana around their core, and then block off mana from traveling anywhere, preventing them from using magic."

"That's incredible." Arthur said with a tired smile. "I can't believe you have a power like that."

"Me neither, actually." As Windsom spoke, I felt for the blood in his body and connected to it. I couldn't control it though; he was too strong.

"I heard what you did to Lucas." Arthur smiled at me. "You did good, Veer, from what I heard you were a big reason why more people survived."

"Thanks, Arthur." I sent him a smile back. "I would have won, if I didn't use all mana in the fights earlier." I paused for a second and then continued. "Do you know who on the Disciplinary Committee was helping them?"