Chapter 10

Tomorrow has come and you are smiling from the moment you wake up as you remember the night before. You are now dating Eddie Munson, no one else knew yet of course as you had gotten back late last night and didn't want to wake up your friends. But the moment you see Meg at school you can't help begin to spill it all.

"Eddie asked me to be his girlfriend last night and I said yes!" You said.

"Told you he liked you," Meg replied.

She closes her locker and turns to you smirking, she did have an eye for telling when people liked each other. You are still smiling and chatting away as you walk the hall together and Billy comes over, slinging his arm around Meg's shoulders.

"Why is she so cheerful?" Billy asks Meg.

"She got a boyfriend last night," Meg replies.

"Great, you expect me to go on double dates now don't you?"

"No, not really. Well not often at least, but maybe at least once."

"Wait really? We can do a double date sometime?" you pipe in.

"I can not handle her cheeriness right now, I'll see you at lunch" Billy pecks Meg on the cheek before leaving.

"Am I that bad?" you ask Meg while you walk into class together.

"No peaches, he just doesn't do cheery so early in the morning, '' Meg replies.

You both take your seats, you do your best to focus on the lesson at hand but absentmindedly doodle in your notebook Eddie's name. Meg throws a note at you part way through the next class and as you open it to read your eyes widen.

'Mrs. Eddie Munson already huh?' it reads and you crinkle the paper up and stick it into your bag. Then you noticed you had indeed written your name beside Eddie's with his last name. You shrink in your seat and Meg tries to hide the laugh and smile on her face.

Once lunch had come you parted with Meg, she headed for the doors to meet Billy at his car for lunch and most likely a quickie. You on the other hand carried your bag lunch into the cafeteria and was trying to decide where to sit. Your feet made the decision before your brain could catch up.

"Afternoon milady," Eddie's voice reached your ears.

"Hi, is it okay if I join you boys?" you ask.

"Of course."

You pull the chair out that you stood in front of, not noticing until you have sat down that it clearly had been left open for you. Jeff, Gareth and Alex were all at the table already but the seat on Eddie's left had not been taken until you sat down in it.

"Last night was really great, you were all incredible" you say while getting your food out of your bag.

"Thanks Henderson, glad we can count on at least one fan" Jeff replies.

"Well so long as my schedule allows it I will be there every week, it's not my usual kind of music but I like seeing you guys play."

You guys proceed to talk over lunch, and you begin to get excited about prom in a few days but stop talking when it occurs to you that they are all guys and probably don't care in the slightest about your excitement over it.

"Sorry, I shouldn't be talking about prom so much" you say.

"We just don't know how to process it, or respond. You're like the first girl to ever sit here, and like actually talk to us."

"Oh right, I'll stop. Lunch is going to be over soon anyway and I'm sure you guys have tons of D&D to talk about or something."

You finish off the last bit of food and just have your can of soda left, the boys did start talking about something you didn't understand but you listened as they talked and tried to seem interested in it. When you feel Eddie's hand on your leg, you look over and he slightly tilts his head towards the doors. You get the hint, clean up your things and grab the can.

"See you guys later, I gotta get a few things from my locker before my next class" you say before leaving.

A moment after you leave and are heading to your locker you feel yourself pulled to the right and turn to see Eddie smiling at you. He gently strokes your cheek and you blush, his hand on your arm slides down and intertwines with yours.

"Will I be getting any hints on your dress before the dance?" he asks.

"Maybe, if you ask nicely" you reply.

You two begin to walk now to your locker, his arm snakes around your waist and you put yours around his. He is silent for a moment then opens his mouth to speak but closes it again.

"I could just keep it a secret of course, make you use your imagination" you say as you near the locker.

"A mystery then, I have a wild imagination and can think of a few things I'd like it to be" he finally says.

You open your locker as you roll your eyes, getting out your notebook for your next class then turning to him again, he has a slight smirk on his face and his arm wraps around you again while his face leans down to meet your lips. Soft and sweet, you want to just melt at the sensation. The bell rings ruining the moment of course, you pull apart but smile softly.

"I will keep you guessing then, and you will just have to wait until you see me in person."

"As you wish," he replied.

He walks you to class before going off towards his own, you take your usual seat beside Robin and she looks at you questioningly.

"Spill it, Munson just walked you to class" she said.

"We're dating now, he asked me last night to be his girlfriend," you replied.

"Damn, alright. Well I guess that means I won't be getting a dance at prom then."

"Robin of course I'll still dance with you at prom just like I'm totally going to dance with Meg at some point too."

"Well I at least have that to look forward to."

You both turn your attention to the front of the classroom, focusing on the lesson and not on how excited you were for prom to just get here already so you could have an incredible time with your friends and boyfriend.