Episode 18

Namjoon's pov:

Coming out of the car, I took my keys and opened the apartment door.

The more I didn't want to do it, I had to leave jungkook alone.

He needs some time alone to think and get through these things and honestly, so do I.

It's my biggest desire to kill Kim Taheyung with my own hands. But how we're all so powerless in front of him makes me hate myself even more.

Hearing about that girl, the past memories flashed in my mind making me nearly go insane.

The past I was trying to get rid of is now haunting me badly.

He've destroyed lives over lives but still never held accountable. And it might keep going that way. Where all I would do is, watch it happening from afar.

But then what about my promise?

Getting inside the apartment, I directly marched towards my room.

I'm tired after going through all the hearings and investigation. There was not even a single minute to doze off.

I guess taking a long nap might work.....

Wait.....

What?!!

"What are you doing here?!!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Third person's pov:

There was thick silence in the whole space.

He slowly took a cloth in his hand and soaked it in warm water. Shrinking the excess, he carefully removed the blood from her body.

She was laying lifeless on the bed.

Dry blood and tear patches covered her face. Her lips were swollen and lower lip had dried blood on it's corner.

Her face had hand marks imprinted on it. Her whole body covered with bruises, cuts and wounds.

Her wrists, red and injured because of the continuous scratching with the rope.

He slowly placed the wet clothe over her wound waiting for her to wince or hiss in pain. But nothing ever left her mouth.

She was quite, staring blankly towards the ceiling.

He wiped her whole body and then aided her wounds, looking closely for any reaction by her side but he got none.

He sighed and then placed the water bowl away from the bed, on the night stand.

He pecked her forehead and then covered her body with a blanket.

Going through the closet, he took out a white T-shirt, along with a pair of shorts.

Marching back to the bed, he uncovered her body and slowly helped her with wearing the clothes.

Inside him there was some guilt, just a tiny bit.

But he also felt that it was important.

He was raged when he heard those words from her. It's not like he expects her to love him. But hating him was not what she was suppose to do.

So that tiny bit of guilt was also gone with the thought that it was necessary for her to learn her lesson.

"You know I hate hurting you.", he laid her down on the bed.

"Then why did you say those venomous words to me? Hmm?", he laid right besides her and covered them both with the blanket.

His hand went to stroke her hair gently. He saw her face completely red with his fingers imprinted on her cheeks.