Episode 31

(4 DAYS LEFT)

Third person's pov:

"What are you doing here?!", Jungkook asked in bafflement as he saw his friend standing right in front of his house.

"We're here to meet you.", Hoseok casually replied.

"How did you know we're here? How did you even get here?! And wait..... we?"

Hoseok shrugged his shoulders taking a side which revealed a pretty girl in her twenties standing right behind him with a wide grin embracing her features.

"Yuna?", Jungkook stayed baffled as she nodded her head and hurried to hug him.

"Jungkookie!!!", she laughed and he laughed along, meeting her after such a long period of time.

"I told you I'll come to meet and well, here I am.", she giggled and he nodded ruffling her hair.

"Dude you aren't asking us in?"

Their heads diverted towards hoseok as they both shared a laugh.

"Come in."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Yaah! Were you trying to murder me with that gun?!", hoseok argued while Namjoon laughed.

"We were surprised by the sudden bell. I thought of it to be some intruders.", he explained.

Hoseok nodded while laughing and yuna also smiled. As Hoseok called namjoon this morning to ask for jungkook's health, namjoon couldn't help but tell Hoseok that jungkook's perfectly fine. Hearing the good news both Hoseok and yuna couldn't stay away anymore so they decided to pay a visit.

"Everything aside, I'm just so happy that I came....", Yuna suddenly added grabbing everyone's attention. "I'm happy that my brother is all fine."

Jungkook passed her a warm smile to which she smiled back brightly.

Yuna and Jungkook are both very close, more like siblings. It's because Jungkook wholeheartedly respects her and she really takes care of him as if he's her own brother. Moreover it was only because of Jungkook that both yuna and hoseok met.

"Where's that girl though?", Hoseok suddenly asked which vanished everyone's smile.

"She's with rosé.", Namjoon briefly replied.

"I feel bad for her.", Yuna murmured. The environment of the whole living room for once got tensed with her name being mentioned.

"Let's not talk about her. Also, what about rosé? Who's she with?", Hoseok said grabbing the Kim brother's attention.

"Don't tell me she is namjoon's grilfrien...."

"No!", both the brother's shouted in coherence.

"She's j-just my friend.", jin explained nervously.

"Oh, just friend?", Hoseok smirked to which jin just scratched the back of his neck reluctantly.

Now they all got indulged in their own discussions and laughters except for namjoon who had his eyes fixated outside the window of the living room.

Noticing namjoon's lack of interest, Jungkook narrowed his eyes, following namjoon's gaze. And his eyes fell over sara, who was with rosé in the garden.