Episode 20

Namjoon's pov:

Ruffling and shuffling sounds accompanied by footsteps made me wake up from my deep slumber.

It was the middle of night and I would wonder who would be out at this time.

I took cautious steps towards the door and slowly creaked it open, peeking out to see what's actually going on.

I blinked my eyes in uncertainty as I saw jin and rose, both standing near the door holding their luggages.

"What's happening?!!", I came out of the room in a rush and their attention diverted to me.

"Rose, you go out. I'll talk to him."

Rose nodded her head while my eyes were fixed at her leaving figure in puzzlement.

"We're leaving."

My head snapped at jin at his sudden confession.

"Where are you leaving and why?!!", I asked baffled but he scoffed.

"I thought you didn't have enough space and would be irritated by my and my friend's presence. So I'm leaving back to daegu before you kick me out of your house like you kicked her out of your room."

"She complained to you?", I felt rage looking at the door for a moment. But the frown soon disappeared, as I heard him scoff again.

"When I came back home she was gathering her stuff from the floor. Her clothes were scattered all over the floor and when I tried to help her she immediately pushed me back with shame. I didn't realize why only till my eyes fell on certain clothes. How more shameless can you possibly be Namjoon?!!"

My eyes fell down on the ground in remorse. I know acting like that to a girl is extremely wrong and against all basic ethics. I don't even know why I acted that way. For some reason I just always feel furious to her. When she's not even at fault.

"I'm leaving. Hope you stay alone happily.", he turned but I instantly reached him.

"I know what I did was wrong. I-I just lost it.", my hand was grabbing his arm and my head hanging low, gaze fixed at the marble floor.

"I'll apologize to her....."

"Do you think she'll stay here after that kind of humiliation?", he jerked my hand away but I again blocked his way.

"I will make her stay, I promise.", I stated with determination to convince him to stay.

Taking a sharp breath looking at my optimistic eyes, he slightly nodded his head.

"Only if she stays."

"I promise she will."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(One week later)

Third person's pov:

A week passed as she was still caged in that room.

He told her that he'll accompany her and that was another sort of punishment.

She was humiliated in every single way possible, in every corner of that spacious room. Her body, filled with his marks, to make her remind with her every single breath that she's his.