Final (1/2)

Third person's pov:

"Yuna died.....", she mumbled to herself while looking down on the floor.

Sara was sitting on a stool completely lost in a nightmarish daze with Taehyung right behind her, blow-drying her now wet hair.

Putting the blow-drier over the vanity, he then gently combed her hair, dolling her up.

Taking a maroon lipstick which completely matched her sparkling attire, he lifted up her head holding her chin, before applying it over her lips.

Their faces were inches away. His eyes were completely concentrated on her lips while she was blankly looking at nowhere.

"Yuna died....", she again murmured as if reminding herself of it.

The distance between them was enough for him to clearly hear her hopeless disheartening whisper, but not a single word left his mouth as he stayed completely unaffected.

"I've decided that we'll stay in Seoul from on.", he placed the lipstick back at it's place, now looking at her with his full concentration.

"The work gets easier this way. Besides this mansion is the best place for you my love.", he chuckles slowly decreasing the distance between them.

His hand reached her face as his thumb slowly removed the lipstick which was spread a little out of the lip margin.

"You've not even seen the new house properly yet.", he held her hand and made her stand up on her feet.

"There are many special things I have for you in here."

His eyes glimmered with a glint of an unknown sparkle while her face didn't show a single ray of affectation.

Holding her hand, he dragged her out of the room, walking downstairs with a wide smile stretched across his lips.

"Let's start from my favourite room.", a glint of mischievous raised in his voice but before he could open the door, a maid interrupted the moment.

"The dinner is ready master."

His hold on the knob slowly loosened and lips twitched in annoyance.

He turned back and darkly gazed at the poor soul who was literally quivering in fear of consequences now.

"What was your name?", he asked looking at her intensely as she sweated profusely.

"A-Ara."

"Ara?", finally leaving Sara's hand, he stepped towards the poor soul who was literally tearing up by now.

His hand lifted and she flinched, taking in heavy breaths with her heart leaping up her throat.

"Jeon didn't train you well. Didn't he tell you, I hate interruptions?"

Her eyes widen opened just as his hands reached the back of her head, holding her hair in a fist and just in a moment stroke it hard across the wall.

Sara's gaze blurred with tears at the horrific sight.

"You did a lot of work living under my nose. Now it's time for you to take some rest.", he again slammed her head over the wall, making the poor girl's head poorly bleed.

"Leave her!!!", Sara shouted getting a hold of his arm but he again banged Ara's head over the cold unforgiving wall, and this time with so much force that she completely lost her breath, falling into a never ending abyss of darkness.