Episode 15

Jungkook's pov:

"I'll first get inside the mansion through the back side. Y'all cover up the front.", I commanded the junior officer and he nodded, assembling the officers along their spots.

"Officer Kai!"

He was about to leave with the other officers but hearing my voice, instantly turned around.

"You're coming with me."

............

"You go and take care of the other gaurds and tell the higher-ups that I need more backup.", I instructed officer Lee and he tiptoed carefully away from there.

Me and three other officers including Kai, were still hiding behind a wall.

"Move.", I gestured the officers and they took my lead.

The sound of gunshots suddenly surrounded the air.

It has started.

We fastened our steps holding our guns in a firm grip.

"Shit!!!!", I seethed as the gaurds from the other side came in our sight, marching in our direction.

The officers with me, got alert, and held their guns up to shoot the upcoming weaponed men.

But I know it's of no use.

They're a lot.

I moved my gaze around, looking for a way out and my eyes fell on the huge glass window at the left.

That's it.

"I'm getting inside the mansion. You keep your guards up and don't get into their sight until the other officers come.", I instructed backing away.

"But Sir....."

"Do as I say!"

Officer Jun nervously nodded his head in surrender and took the other officers along with him to leave for the back.

Officer Jun is one of the most loyal young officers. His loyalty is not only towards me but to the nation. He has devoted his life to law and justice.

I remember when he was a new recruit. He would talk for hours about how he dreamt of saving people his whole life.

That's what a police officer is for. To save people's life. But.....

Am I putting their lives in danger?

What if I fail and we get nothing but blood shed of the innocent with this?

What if he wins again......

No.

I have to overcome my fears.

I have to take this risk.

I have to gamble these lives.

We need great sacrifices for great accomplishments.

Third person's pov:

Jumping inside through the huge glass window, he landed in the spacious living room of the mansion.

He swiftly got up and stretched his arm, holding the matte metallic weapon in a tight grip.

He took fast yet cautious steps around.

On the way suddenly two house maids came into his sight making him abruptly hid behind the nearest wall.

"What happened?"