Episode 19

Namjoon's pov:

"What are you doing here?!!!!"

She stood up from her place and walked in my direction, extending her hand for a handshake.

"I'm rose. Remember?", she asked with a bright smile but I frowned.

Is she kidding me?

"Miss Rose, I'm asking you about, what are you doing in my apartment and particularly my room?!!"

She blinked her eyes a few times innocently.

"I came to soul to meet one of my friends and jin asked me to come over to his place."

"His place? This is my place lady.", I argued back but she still smiled.

"But we're also freinds right?", she pushed her hand more in my direction which made me get even more annoyed.

Without giving a glance more, I went to the bathroom to take a nice shower.

"First he kicked me out of his place for this stupid friend. And now he even bring her here. This is not happening!"

I opened my closet but my eyes wide opened seeing girls clothes and undergarments everywhere.

"What the hell?!", I turned around and saw women body lotions and hair care products placed on the side of my wash basin.

I instantly marched out of the bathroom and saw her reading a book sitting on my bed.

She's done for her life.

I swiftly scooted in her direction and then grabbed her arm making her startled.

"Hey!"

I dragged her all the way out of my room and threw her away.

"What are you doing?!!!"

I went to the closet and took out her clothes only to throw them out of the room.

The embarrassment I felt over throwing her undergarments was another indescribable feeling. But she's at fault for being so clingy.

I then collected all her products and threw them out too along with the book she was reading earlier.

"This is my room. If you want to stay then there are three more rooms in my apartment. Go suit yourself.", I slammed the door with a loud sound and then went back to sit on the edge of the bed.

"I didn't want to be harsh like that. She's the one at fault for what happened....", I tried to come over my guilt closing my eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung's pov:

I entered inside the room with a smile but it soon got replaced by a frown as I saw the untouched tray of food.

"She's so stubborn."

Gritting my teeth in annoyance, I looked around the room but found her nowhere.

I stepped towards the bathroom but heard only running water from the inside.

"Sara?", I called her name but there was no response by her side.

"Come out.", I authoritatively said but gained no response.

"I'm asking you to come out or the consequences won't be good Sara....", I warned yet there was still no response.