Episode 30

Third person's pov:

In the silence of the spacious room only low beeps of the life sustaining machine echoed.

He entered the room and took a glance at the half dead man, laying on the white sheeted bed, completely unaware of his surrounding.

The room was dull and emitted rays of pure dismay. But not any darker than the man himself who casually walked inside with his eyes fixated at the lifeless, dependant man.

His messy hair, blood red eyes and, dried and pale skin suggested how he must be starving these days, waking all night long.

Heaving a deep sigh, he first took a slight glance at the ECG which portrayed an unstable graph. Then they averted again towards the man.

Dragging a chair near the bed, he settled down on it.

Silence.

Nothing except for those slow beeps could be heard.

"You must be thinking.....", he finally broke the silence with his dry and raspy voice.

"what took me here.... right?"

A bitter chuckle left his mouth as he slowly leaned towards the bed.

"Even I don't know.....", his voice was dry as if he didn't hydrate for long. "how I always end up here these days."

It's hard to guess and harder to imagine. How after nearly killing this person, he now comes here everyday ranting and mourning over his love's escape with a man who might not even be processing his words. Who could be a better listener than a man at the ventilator?

"Maybe.....", he paused for a little giving a second thought to his words.

"Maybe I want to see, if a half dead person is in more peace than me."

The side of his lips twitched as the words left his mouth.

"And look....", his blood red eyes started glistening, blurring his sight.

"I found you luckier. You look in peace.", he chuckled leaning back to his chair.

"I'm the only one who lost; my peace, my love and my life."

A tear finally made it's way out of his eyes.

He bitterly smiled before wiping that lone tear.

"And that decides it. If I'm not at peace, then nobody else is."

His aura completely changed with in second. He darkly grinned before getting up from his seat now.

"These days you heard me a lot right? But no worries....", he walked towards the huge window, opening the curtains wide, with the sun light finally entering the dark room.

"I won't be meeting you anymore.", he turned back giving a glance to eunwoo.

"I've found my first clue."

The beeps of the machine suddenly got louder.

He leisurely stepped towards the electronic machine.

"So my love is not far away from my reach anymore.", he grinned noticing how the beeps only got louder.

"Besides....", his hand reached the plug attached to the socket.

"The doctors said that you're not doing any well on the ventilator either, and hearing about my love and your cousin, I guess your pain only increased. So let me help you with this pain.....", he plugged out the switch and the machine instantly turned off.