Chapter 1

"Luciaaaa wake up!!"   Was the first thing I heard when I turned my head towards the door.
"Isa come on I was already waking up jezus."
I said with my morning voice.
I'm not a morning person. At all.
But I had to wake up today, it is my first day at my new work. Despite i'm not a morning person, I was excited to go to work.
I got work at the Fc Barcelona team as the new physiotherapist.
My biggest dream was to work at Fc Barcelona.
Well not exactly for this job, but that story is for another time.

I got out of bed and walked down the stairs where i could see my bestfriend waiting for me at the table. Now you're probarly wondering why i live with my bestfriend.
Well, my parents hadn't it always easy if it came to money. We lived in a very small house,but still very cozy. I was always taught that no matter what, you're loved one's always come first before money. And that's exactly what I still think to this day.
When I was 13 years old, my mother died of cancer. I didn't know what to do, my mother died. My sweet mother who thaught me my first word's, the one who would sing for me until I fell asleep, the one where I could cry with when I had my first broken heart, the one I cared about the most,

Was gone.

From that moment it started to go downhill with me.
I got depression, I didn't feel me good at all.
I just couldn't accept the fact that she was gone.

My father wasn't helpful either.
Not at all.

He started to drink a lot whenever he didn't feel good. He became very aggressive from it.
When I waited for him until late in the night to come home, he would at the moment he stepped inside the house started throwing everything to me.

"It's your fault that mom died, do you know that?!"
He would always say when he was drunk.
Still, it broke my heart everytime.

After a while i started to cutting myself. I didn't know what to do anymore, so I thought it would be better to distract me from my thoughts. Yes it hurted sometimes, but the hurt was my relief.
He didn't cared about me at all,so he never noticed.
Actually, I'm thankful for that,because I know what his reaction would be.

He just would laugh in my face.

One of the reasons why I started building walls around me. At the age of 16, I runned away from home, I couldn't take it anymore.
I had nobody anymore.

Actually, I had.
And it was my bestfriend,

Isabella.

I knew her almost my whole life, I knew if anything was wrong I always could call her for help, so i did.

I could move in by her, and know you probably think, two 16 year old girls living by themselves?
Well no.
Isa was at that time 18 years old, so she could live at her own. Her parents moved away,they wanted to see the world. So they left her alone. All by herself.
That's why me and Isa are two hands on one belly, we understand each other in a way no one else could.
That's how I ended up in her house.And now, we're 3 years later and I still live with the same dumbass.

"Hey sleeping princess, come sit down i maked some food for us."

I looked down and I saw a filled plate with bacon and eggs.
She could cook like a proper chef,every meal she makes was absolutely delicious.

"Thankyou very much you cooked this, but don't you think it isn't a little bit to much?"

I never was happy about myself. That's the reason why I almost don't eat, i want to, but my head is always holding me back.
And it's absolutely killing me.

"No sweetie you're gonna eat this understood?"

"Ugh fine."

I took a seat and started to eat.