Chapter 36

When Fer and Pedri finally decided to stop arguing, we stepped inside.
I took my chance to take a good look at the inside of the house.
And it's exactly what i remember from before.
It's small,but it always had that 'home sweet home' vibe.
I was snapped out of my thoughts when i felt two arms wrapping around my body.

"Hey darling how are you? It's been so long ago the last time i saw you."
His mother said with a exiting voice.

"I'm good, how is it going with the restaurant?"
I smiled and pulled out of the hug.

"Very good actually, it's going very well."
Her face immediately lighten up.

"You've grown so much."
She looked between the height difference between Pedri and me.

"Still not as long as this idiot."
I turned my head to Pedri and ran my hand trough his hair.
I saw his smile growing on his face.

————————————————————————

We sat at the table, waiting for the croquettes to be ready.
I felt a warm hand on my thigh, slowly rubbing my skin.
When i looked to my left, i saw that the hand belonged to Pedri.
He knew i was looking, but he kept looking forward.
Even tho, i could see his little smile growing on his face.

————————————————————————

After the dinner, Pedri offered me one of his shirts to wear because of the heat inside the house.

"Same room as before?"
I stood up.

"Y-yeah same room."
He grabbed his neck, and the dimples on Pedri's face appeared.
I could already knew what he was thinking by just looking at his face.

We did a lot of sleepovers when we were kids. Ofcourse i still knew where his room was.

Pedri didn't followed me, instead he just stayed at the couch watching tv with his family.

I walked into Pedri's room and opened his closet to take a shirt. Eventually i grabbed a simple grey shirt. When i put it on, i laughed a bit at the size it was.
You could say there was space for two more people. Pedri isn't that big or something, i'm just very small.

I wanted to walk out of his room but stopped when i saw a shiny object on his desk.
When i walked closer, i realized the last expected thing was in front of me.

The bracelet.

Remember that story i told you about the necklace and bracelet we gave each other?
That was the exact same thing.
When my eyes left the bracelet, i saw pictures of us surround by it.

That time we took a picture when we were both on the pitch standing next to each other after 90 minutes of playing, one on the beach, a picture where we were both holding each other close because of the scary movie we were watching, all of our special memories together.

Nothing or no one else, just us.

To be honest i was a bit shocked when i saw it, i didn't expect it that he kept it.
I can't have a big opinion on that, cause i was the one who still was wearing it to.

I snapped back to reality really quick when i heard a knock on the door.
Without saying anything, the person opened the door.

And there he was,

Pedri standing a few meters away from me looking at the way my hand held the bracelet while with my other hand stayed on the infinity symbol from my necklace.

————————————————————————

Hey everyone!
Sorry for the late chapter but i'm busy with school and my edit acc so I don't have that much time yk
I think I'm gonna post more, but it will be a bit of shorter chapters than normally. It's easier for me to upload faster :)

Xxx