Chapter 10

*Skip to training day (Friday)*

"Luciaaaaaaa wake up!!"
Isa jumped in my room.
After all those years i've know her, i still don't understand one thing.
How can you have that much energy in the morning? Just how please tell me.

Luckily for me, i wasn't that tired anymore because yesterday when i woke up from the day with the boys, i've done nothing else than just stay at home and watch a movie. I took just the whole day me - time.
And i absolutely loved it to take for once some time for only me.
But today it was work day again, the coming weeks its gonna be busy because they have their first game this Sunday. And ofcourse i had to go with them. I planned with Xavi that i could take some pictures while no one needed me, because they haven't a official photographer yet and Xavi liked my pictures very much.

I stepped out of bed, and took a simple outfit. A black shirt with a print on, a light blue jeans and sneakers.
I walked downstairs and started eating the food Isa has made.
It were eggs with bacon, simple but she knew i was in love with it.

We were eating when she started talking.

"So, what happend with Pedri?"
She asked while taking a sip of her coffee.

I decided to act dumb.

"What do you mean?"
I asked innocently.

"You know what i mean, why did you came downstairs with tears in you're eyes when we were at Gavi's house?"
She asked worried.

"Ow euhm yeah look i asked him what his problem is and why he act's like this. He said that i had to go out but i didn't and kept asking and then he just said, "I just can't stand you, is it that hard to get that in you're mid?"

"And after that i said our friendship is officially done and he just said like it was nothing, "wasn't our friendship already done?"

She gasped with her mouth wide open.
I saw she was getting angry. Very angry.
She stood up and walked to the kitchen with her plate.

"Okay that's enough, i'm gonna go with you today. I'm gonna beat his ass."
She said angrily.

"Isa please, i know you want what's good for me but it's it only going to make it worse. And if yo want to talk to him that bad, please stay calm and don't say anything you'll regret."
I said while sighing.

"Okay fine, but i'm going with you to talk to him i don't let anybody talk to you like that."
She said while giving me a hug.

"Thankyou, you're the best."
I said with a smile.

"I know."

————————————————————————

We left the house and started driving.
When we arrived, I saw Gavi already waiting for me outside.
I stepped out the car and walked over to Gavi.

"Heyy boyyyyy."
I said while pulling him into a hug.

"Come on hurry up, they are already warming up and otherwise Xavi is gonna be mad at me."
He said while pulling us with him.

"Btw what happend when you were at my house? You said you would tell me on training."
Gavi asked while stopping real quick.

"Well,..."
*Tells the whole story*

Gavi's reaction was the same as Isa's this morning.

"I swear he really want's a slap doesn't he?"
He said angrily. He was thinking about something, but it wasn't about what i told him. He acted different than he normally would do.
I shrugged it off and walked inside.