Chapter 32

I woke up because of the sunlight shining on my eyes. It took me a second to realize we were still at the beach, with me laying in Pedri's arm's. It was such a long day yesterday, i don't even fully remember how we ended up sleeping on a beach.
I turned my head and saw a still sleeping Pedri besides me.
He looked absolutely adorable.
Like i said, i don't remember much of yesterday.

But there was one thing i still knew.

I started panicking in my head, i didn't think of the consequences it would have.

"Good morning princess."
The voice snapped me out of my thoughts.
I looked next to me to find Pedri slowly waking up.

"Can we go home? It was so cold i almost freezed to death."
I got up.
Pedri copied me.

"Well, maybe you just should come closer to me don't you think?"
He smiled and came closer.
I smiled, until i realized i couldn't let this happen again before we talked about it.
I slowly took a few steps back.
When i looked at Pedri, i started feeling a bit bad for him. You could see he had a somewhat disappointed look on his face.

Pedri grabbed all the stuff, i wanted to help but he refused.

"Come let me help you."
I tried to grab the basket with food.

"No it's okay."
He took everything and started walking.
Well fine if that's a way how you treat a girl the morning after you kissed her.

I decided to don't say anything about it until we were home.
We stepped into Pedri's car and started driving home.
Normally we always played music in the car and where singing our lungs out, but now it was just silence.

After a 10 minutes ride we arrived at Pedri's house.
We both didn't say anything and just got out of the car.
I was the first one to step inside, after me Pedri walked in and closed the door.

"Pedri?"
I asked, not wanting to wait any longer with this anymore.

"Yes?"
He turned around.
I slowly grabbed my neck thinking about how i was gonna tell him this.

"I still know what we did last night."
I said way more silent than before.

"Mhm."
The same disappointed look appeared on his face.

"What 'mhm' ?"
I frowned.

"What are am i supposed to say then huh? That i cared? Because you apparently didn't."
He turned his back to me.
I stood up.
God, i cant' believe boys.
First they are totally crazy about you, and then the next moment they suddenly don't even care anymore.

"What is that supposed to mean?? You don't even asked me anything about it yet, how could you know if i cared or not?"
I started speaking louder, throwing my arms trough the air.

"Oh no never mind i get it. First they act like they care about you and kiss you, then the next morning they don't even care about anything anymore."
I said with a loud tone, getting angry by his behavior.
It didn't matter how much i talked, he wouldn't react to any of it.

"It's unfortunate that i just now realize how they only want to use you, then throwing you away like thrash the morning after."
The truth is that i didn't wanted tell him this, because a part of me just knew that he wasn't like this.

"Excuse me?"
It worked.

"You heard me."
I leaned against the couch.
He came closer, with a furious look on his face.

"You really don't get it huh?"

"I would never use you, i thought you would know me well enough to know that i wasn't that kind of person. But if you think that way of me, fine it's your choice."
He started walking away.

"Pedri wait."
I stood up and grabbed his arm to pull him back.

"It's just, i—"
Pedri cut me off.

"Now your gonna listen to me for a second amor. You wanna know why i kissed you? It's because i can't get you out of my fucking mind Lucia, and it's killing me. I always had a soft spot for you, and i think I'll always have."
Pedri looked into my eyes.
First i was a bit shocked because of his confession, but that only lasted for a few seconds.

"Pedri, i—"
I wanted to explain,but couldn't continue when i felt his hands touch my waist.
He slowly caressed them with his fingers.
Pedri looked up from his hands, to my eyes with a smirk.

"What is it amor?"
He looked deeply into my eyes, doing the same movement with his hands.

"Look, it's just—"
I tried again but again, didn't succeeded.
His hands moved from my waist, to my hips.
He started lightly adding pressure with his fingers.

"Pedri stop it."
I tried to push him back, but he didn't move a centimeter.

"Aha i know, i'm being a distraction to you again don't i mi amor?"
He whispered in my ear.
I don't lie when i say that my breath started getting heavier and my hart beating faster than it's ever been.

Oh come on,

Who were we kidding?

————————————————————————

HEY GUYSSSS
sorry for the late chapter but i'm very busy with school so i don't always have that much time. And just to clarify, Lucia acts like this because she wants to do things right with him, she doesn't want get into something that isn't serious. And Pedri already thought she understood what he felt, that's why he didn't talked abt it first. Hope it makes more sense now ;) Don't really like this chapter, but i got no better ideas😅 hope you still like it tho :)
Let me know your opinion🙌🏻🙌🏻

Xxx🫶🏻🫶🏻