Chapter 37

"You still have it?"
I asked while focusing on the bracelet.

"Y-yeah well,—"
He grabbed his neck nervously.
Pedri Gonzalez being nervous? Cute.
Would i take adventage of it? Yes.

"Nervous?"
I walked closer to him with a small smirk appearing on my face, with the bracelet in my hands.

He stayed silent.
It was almost like he was scared to say something.

"It's just i didn't thought i still deserved it to wear it after what i've done to you but i didn't want to throw it away, so i came up with this. I know it's a stupid id—"
He said in one breath, starting to grab all the pictures to put them away.

"There's no need to hide them, i already saw all of them."
I stopped him by grabbing his arm, pulling him with me away from his desk.

"In fact..."

"I still wear it."
I showed him the necklace that i wore underneath his shirt i wore.
For the first time Pedri's eyes not fell on mine, but on the necklace.

He slowly grabbed the infinity symbol, scanning with his eyes how the necklace brushed my skin.
Before he realized it, i grabbed his hand and pulled the bracelet around his arm.
His eyes fell on mine, without letting go of the necklace.

"It still fits you."
I brushed my fingertips on his skin, underneath the small space of the bracelet.
He pulled me against the wall with his free hand on my waist, holding the necklace with his other hand.
I gasped a bit when i felt the cold wall, hitting my back.

My hand immediately let go of his arm, out of reflex.
Without saying anything, he came closer with his body. So close, until only one inch was left between his chest and mine.
But still keeping the eye contant.
His soft, nervous gaze was no longer there, but the same smirk i had a few minutes ago appeared on his face.
I felt the warm hand that was resting on my waist, slowly caressing me.

I grabbed the symbol out of his hand, so i could put it underneath the shirt i wore again.
The necklace could only rest on my chest for one second. Pedri's hand slid down under my shirt, searching for the infinity symbol.
He did not go to far, only at the place where the necklace was resting on my skin.

He pulled it out again, putting it in the position where it was laying on the shirt.
His face and body came even closer still holding a tight grip on my waist.
While the other hand followed the material of the necklace, going up towards my neck.

"I want everyone to know that your mine, mi amor."
He whispered in my ear, which caused me to swallow deep.

"What? Nervous?"
He let out a small laugh, copying my words.

"No."
I said without hesitating.
Even tho, i knew it was the truth.
But i wasn't gonna let him winning this game.

"And what if i told you, everytime when i see you, i wondered how those lips would taste? Every single time you touch me, there's a burning desire inside of me that's craving for more?"
He whispered close to my ear. I felt his warm breath brushing against my neck.

He removed the hand that was resting on my neck, to my waist. Adding even more pressure on both sides.

He started putting soft kisses on my neck, caressing my skin with his lips, and closing the space between us.
It was a simple move, but enough to driving me
crazy.
I layed my hands on his shoulders to keep him close.
Even tho i tried my best to hold it, i let out light moans.

"Pedri—i—"
I couldn't even say a complete sentence, when i felt his hands and lips on my body.

"Mi amor, even tho i love hearing you screaming my name, you really have to shut up otherwise they'll hear us."
He stopped and looked into my eyes.

"Make me."
I smirked.

At that moment i saw his face expression changing.
His eyes turned into something dark, no longer the sweet Pedri that everybody knows. Something with desire in it.
Looking at me like i was the only one he wanted.

His face came suddenly much closer again. Not towards my neck, but towards my face.
But before his lips could collide with mine, we heard a knock on the door.

Pedri let go of me and created much more space between us again.

"Come in."
He said when we were apart.

"We were just wondering when you guys came back, it's already been 10 minutes. But if you want to have some free time together that's fine to."
Fer said with a knowing smirk on his face.

"No-no, we're coming."
I interrupted before Pedri could answer.

"Okay."
Fer walked out of the room, leaving the door open.
I started to walk to follow Fer, but two hands on my waist stopped me.

"We're not done yet mi amor."
Pedri whispered in my ear, standing behind me.
He let go of me and followed Fer, but not forgetting to give me a wink before he disappeared out of the room.

This boy is gonna be the dead of me one day.

————————————————————————

Heeeyyy everyone
Its been a while, sorry for that.
Literally everyone wanted more tension and 'spice'  so here you have it😋
Im not good at this but i tried🥲
If anyone has any ideas for this story lmk pls cause I'm running out of ideas
Anyways enjoy and comment your opinion :)

Byeeee sweeties