Part - 2

07:00 Hours

Carm's eyes fluttered open,

He was used to his alarm clock blasting Sabaton to make him wake up,

He sighed,

"Alexa, play music by Sabaton." He said.

"Shuffling songs by Sabaton, on Amazon music." The Alexa responded in a computerized voice.

"IN THE SKIES ABOVE THE ISLE, ACES IN EXILE PREVAIL!!"

Aces in exile, perfect.

The song was about pilots from other countries fighting in the Battle Of Britain.

Such as, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Australia, and Canada.

——————————

A few minutes and stretches later

Carm decided it would be a good idea to play his Ace Combat marathon after breakfast instead of before.

He turned on his TV to the local Ōarai news channel.

Because for some reason, Ōarai has its own newspaper, and TV channel for news.

They ran a morning broadcast from 6:00 to 9:00 AM,

Carm sat down to watch it,

Mainly because the news usually reported on him and his exploits,

However, today was a bit different,

He sat down on the couch with a tray that had breakfast on it.

The two news crew members were talking about something that didn't have to do with Sensha-dō, which was strange.

Was that a plane onscreen?

Carm could tell it was an A6M5 Zero (Ko variant) a Japanese-Built carrier based fighter

Very famous and iconic plane, very maneuverable, however it's engine is complete trash.

It was outclassed completely by American planes at the end of the war.

An icon of Japanese naval aviation of World War II.

However, something was different about it,

The red circles on the plane, (called meatballs by American pilots) had a strange marking on the middle of them.