Part - 20

________________________________________________________________________________

(35 Minutes Later)

(Aviator's bar, Ginza, Tokyo Prefecture)

_______________________________________________________________________________

The bus ride felt way longer than it should've been. Plastic shells of seats and a bunch of other boys made the ride drag on for a seemingly endless amount of time.

The boys didn't talk about whatever random stuff that comes to their mind or make annoying noises based off of the latest TikTok fad, Carm was lucky enough to be placed in the same bus as Lieutenant Briggs.

Based off of the recent events, nobody dared speak, doing push-ups on a moving bus trying to drive through tight Japanese roads would only lead to getting your skull thrown around like it was a ping-pong ball.

The reason why it was so long was because the lieutenant was practically staring at them like a hawk the whole ride there, just waiting for the perfect opportunity to pounce.

Even in that noisy bus, you could hear a pin drop.

_______________________________________________________________________________

The bus eventually came to a steady halt just outside of a small building in the middle of the city.

It looked like some kind of fancy place you would see in some kind of mission impossible movie.

The entrances had large pillars around them, and the walls were black, standing out with the bright white paint of the upper parts.

"Everyone, please exit in a single file line. You may speak, you may look around, but don't do anything to piss off the locals. You are
representing your country here.
.
.
Am I understood?"

"Yes sir!"

"Then get in line, we're late."

Nobody spoke a word as they stood up.

Carm followed suit, emerging at around eighth or ninth in line.

They went off of the bus, and went into the building, Carm was essentially in autopilot mode, just moving wherever the line moved.

It was impressively quiet, even now.

Everyone went through the lobby, which was spotless, and had a really fancy jeweled chandelier.

The group of junior pilots was lead to a door in the back, still in a single file line.

However, the moment that the doors opened to the room, it was like a weight was removed from everyone's shoulders. The atmosphere changed very quickly.