.13

Sorry for reupload x2 just fixing stuff!!
⛅️

As the days continued to go on, Jake's speculation that his anxiety would ease up was definitely right. Of course it wasn't drastic, it's not like his phobia magically disappeared. He would still feel on edge and fidgety, yet he felt a lot more at ease. Knowing Sunghoon would soon be coming home to him. Actually physically able to get on with his work while left alone, always feeling better at Sunghoon's frequent messages. Telling the most random stories of his childhood or crying about his manager, it ranged from absolutely anything that Jake always anticipated the next text. His cheeks aching from smiling so often.

He had also met Sunghoon's little sister, on the one time that she came to visit. Insisting that she just wanted to snoop around her brother's room, not at all that she missed him at home. She resembled Sunghoon a lot, moles even in the same places. They even acted the same in their stubborn behaviour and teasing. He laughed as they bickered throughout the day, usual sibling rivalry. He got on well with her, the night even ending with her insisting. "Why couldn't Jake be my brother instead." In to which he had to comfort Sunghoon about it. Laughing at his reaction, knowing he's said the same thing about his elder brother many times. "She doesn't really mean it, Hoonie."

Things began to run smoothly again, and he couldn't be more relieved about it. Even as Thursday night came round the corner quickly. Normally we would freak out that he was being left alone for even longer than usual. With the fact that Sunghoon was going to the party with Heeseung and Jay. Yet he didn't feel too fearful, knowing he would be okay. However not looking forward to a drunk Sunghoon waltzing through the door and whatever time he planned to come home.

Jake's heart had practically stopped beating once he saw Sunghoon's outfit for the night, having to stop his mouth from falling open and gaping at how attractive he was. He was suddenly devastated that he couldn't attend the party. Certainly wanting to look at this Sunghoon all night. His face flushed as he looked over at him.

He wore a white dress shirt, the top few buttons undone. Resting ontop was a black jacket, a blazer like look, with graphic letters on the sleeves. While they were rolled slightly to showcase the shirt underneath. Which had the sleeves folded over too. A pretty belt secured on semi-fit black trousers, and combat boots on his feet. To finish the look off, a chain necklace hung from his neck, while another with a cross in the centre rested across his neck instead. A silver earring dangling from his ear.

Jaeyun was for sure dead, and for sure wanting to ending it all knowing he couldn't come due to his early shift. Jungwon would actually have him dead if he bailed. Or turned up with a hangover.

"What, do I look bad?" Sunghoon questioned upon noticing his roommate ogling him from across the room. Jake immediately stuttered, tearing his gaze away in a panic to reassure the other, he looked the complete opposite of 'bad'.

"Nono! Not at all, you look really nice." He answered quickly, feeling incredibly flustered as he heard his friend come closer, doing his usual thing of leaning against the back of the couch.

"Thanks Yunie, I'll take your word for it." He grinned, and Jake felt himself levitate at the nickname. The fact it was a play on his Korean name, and no one else had called him that before. While Jakey was a pretty generic name most people called him. It only enhanced his emotions of feeling special to Sunghoon.

"The others are outside so I'll head out now, please still call me if you need me." He pouted, leaning further over the couch to poke Jake's heated cheeks. Who only shyly batted the hand anyway.