EXTRA II

honestly not much relevant, kind of a oneshot but i decided to attach it to this series on ao3 so i'll add it here too :)

content heads up: making out, so if it's not your cup of tea don't read !

Jake had a problem, and nono it was not battling some futile anxiety. But instead the eye candy that was standing just a mere metre away.

To say Sunghoon looked good would be an understatement. For someone who was up all night freaking out about this interview, he sure looked calm and stupidly handsome today. Jake was certain he'd just have to walk into the building and he'd get hired, swooning the whole place in the process.

Hair slicked back and still damp from the shower, a strand loose resting on his forehead. A white dress shirt covered his torso, and the first three buttons undone due to the hot summer weather; which was currently turning their apartment into a sauna. It exposed his alabaster skin, and hints of his collar bone catching the blonde's eye. His outfit was smart, finished with trousers that complimented the shirt and blazer jacket he had chosen. Which of course, the taller wasn't wearing now. Yet he insisted on organising an outfit the night before to reduce his stress and nerves for his interview.

Jake wasn't sure that it was just the weather anymore causing all this heat.

Fangs peaked out as Sunghoon smiled over something on his phone, towel still resting on his broad shoulders to catch stray water drops.

Jake was still in denial about how he possibly pulled someone of Sunghoon's prestige. An entire ex-figure skater. Hell, the guy was a walking prince. The definition of perfect beauty standards. Delicate porcelain skin, moles scattered too perfectly on his face they almost looked fake! The sharp yet soft point of his nose. In Jake's eyes, he was beyond out of his league. In an ideal world, he would be one of Sunghoon's hundreds admirers, and definitely someone he'd double take on the streets.

He often forgot that he, Sim Jaeyun, was the one that Sunghoon was dating. Who he devoted all his and love attention to. Who he kissed good-morning and goodnight to, and would bend to every request the blonde gave. In moments like this, he couldn't help but feel a little insecure about himself, like he was dragging Sunghoon down.

Jaeyun stared agape, and in denial at his boyfriend. No matter how many weeks or months passed, calling Sunghoon his boyfriend still sent his stomach into a frenzy of butterflies. The giddiness seemed to never fade.

Sunghoon must've noticed the firm stare of the shorter, as he looked up from his phone, a small smile still resting on his pretty lips as he glanced back over to Jake. Upon being caught red handed, the Australian quickly looked away, and focused his attention back onto his laptop. Cursing himself out in his head.

He heard the raven chuckle, sending heat straight up to his face in embarrassment. He felt a little dread as Sunghoon approached the couch. He definitely didn't trust himself not to pounce on his boyfriend when he looked this attractive. It was utterly unfair for his boyfriend to look so handsome, yet having to leave in approximately 30 minutes.

The couch dipped next to Jake, as his boyfriend sat next to him. An arm extending over his shoulders and pulling him closer. The blonde's heart rate increased, he scowled his boyfriend out. He no doubt knew how good he looked right know, and knew the effect he would have on Jake.

"Jakey." He called out, voice teasing. Jake hummed, glancing over to him. Heart beating in his ears as he stared intently back to his boyfriend, his face close to his. It was obvious that Jake wore his heart on his sleeve, he was never any good at hiding emotions. And right now, he was sure that Sunghoon could tell he wanted nothing more than to be kissed senseless by him. "What were you staring at?" He prodded, a smirk plastered over his face. The arm wrapped around his shoulder shifted, so now his hand rested on his nape, playing with the loose golden strands.