EXTRA

A little extra >:)

I'm in my usual state of absolutely adoring Jake, he is my biggest comfort out there right now. His smile and everything just )::: he's so so cute he has my heart

Im also an adrenaline junkie and miss going to theme parks, theyre literally my favourite thing. When is it my turn for a theme park date. I would just be dragging the person to each ride as quickly as possible LMAO
Ni-ki is kinda like self projection in this 😭

_____

Jake bit at his lip anxiously, staring terrifyingly at the sight before him as he desperately fled from the car to escape the stuffy atmosphere. Needing some fresh air at last. He was practically suffocating in that car. Yet as he got out, he immediately felt sick again. He wasn't a fan of the huge structures looming infront of him, let alone the fact they were moving. Towering above everything, why the hell did they need to be so tall!?

The bright sun already made the journey here uncomfortable. Rays shining directly over him, and now he was going to be in the open sun all day. He had already gone through two bottles of water just on the drive here because of the heat! Groaning, he stared at the crowds of people flooding in closer to the scary structures. His stomach felt uneasy already, and he was a good 300 metres from even getting close to any tracks!

Yes, as you can figure out, he was currently standing infront of a theme park. He for sure didn't look forward to his insides being thrown around all day as he would be impossibly dragged onto every ride in the park. Refusal wouldn't be an option if the maknae was around, after all. Hell, he could be having a panic attack and Niki would still be convinced he was just trying to get out of spending time with him!

"Not scared are you, Jakey?" A mocking voice sounded from behind as an arm snaked its way round his waist subtly. An all so familiar voice, he couldn't count the amount of times he'd heard the snarky yet playful tone. He could already envision the cocky smirk on the lips of the male behind him. Who belonged to no other than his roommate and unfortunate boyfriend.

Well, he says unfortunate. But in reality he wouldn't change a thing about him for the entire world. Even if it meant him being teased relentlessly at any given opportunity. For Park Sunghoon was the beautiful sunset that ended each day with such a gentle and fond atmosphere. The sun after a dreadful storm, parading it's hope and light upon him. It's really what he did, he calmed the storm inside Jake's mind everytime he arrived home from work. Filling him with warmth and admiration.

Jake rolled his eyes yet fell back into the touch, just a little. Welcoming it all. Sparing a glance at his breathtaking partner who's face was right by his. He would never get over how lucky he was to have Sunghoon. Pointy fangs peeking out as he grinned cheekily, the cutest dimple visible as he did.

"You told me you weren't scared of rides." He continued to pester, turning to look at Jake too. Eyes meeting for a second, a playful glint in them. Before Jake allowed himself to be caught up staring dreamily into his boyfriend's eyes, he scoffed, reaching over and poking at the raven's dimple.

"I'm not scared!" Jake protested, swatting him away.

"Oh, really? So you wouldn't mind going on that one first?" He challenged, eyes obviously flickering up to the tallest track in their view, a white coaster standing way above the rest of them. Practically daunting on him. Jake felt himself gulping just looking over at it. He knew his reaction was a dead give away, no point in hiding it now.

"Okay, absolutely not happening. Maybe I'm a little scared." He pouted, furrowing his eyebrows, eyes still stuck on the coasters. "Why are they so tall!?" Sunghoon chuckled in response, a hand still subtly on his waist.