Chapter three

~2 months later.~

jack here has been getting very good at learning how to kill people with literally just a scalpel. I tried convincing him to try and pick something else but that was just a big no for him. and who knew that tiny thing can do much damage?

it's now almost Christmas time and who doesn't want to go killing while people are trying to get some stupid trees? well, normal people wouldn't want to do that but jack and I do! that's what makes our deadly lives fun! basically, any holiday that has to deal with our woods is our fun day.

so without being said, jack and I are waiting for some stupid white people to come and get a tree. and yes, white people. because they always think that Christmas has to be perfect with a fucking live tree. just buy a fake tree for crying out loud.

well, I can't say much because this is OUR holiday for murder. painting the white snow red is always beautiful. plus this is jacks first time killing while seeing the beautiful white become red. plus jack here doesn't have to worry about wearing boots and a coat because he apparently can't get fucking frostbite!

"toby" jack mumbled and I looked over at him. he pointed to a dad and his daughter coming to get a tree. jack and I looked up at each other, knowing the routine I slowly climb down so I can act like someone who was lost. It's the best way to do it because I can always make myself look hurt since I don't feel it and it makes it more believable.

and within that, I grab my hatchet and cut thru my coat and leaving a big enough cut to make it believable. I put my hatchet back in my buckle and hide it under my coat then I start running to them and screaming. "P-please help! So-omeone out here t-trying to kill us!" i "studdered out. more like ticcing out but they probably would never notice.

the man turned to me and quickly ran to me. "sir are you ok?!" the little girl looked at me and stayed behind her father. "honey! stay here as I call someone for help!" the father yelled at the little girl and ran off. the little girl gently pulled on my coat, trying to gain my attention.

"Hilf Tobi. Er hat mich vor etwa 2 Jahren entführt und plant Jetzt, mich zu töten" (help toby. he kidnapped me around 2 years ago and he is now planning on killing me) so it seems the little girl doesn't speak English and has been kidnapped? well looks like I'm finally killing for good after a while.

"Keine S-sorge Kleine, ich h-helfe. Ich werde i-ihn töten und du k-kannst bei mir und mein-nem Freund bleiben." (dont worry little one, I'll help. I'll kill him and you may stay with me and my friend.) I said to the little girl and she nodded. I looked up to where jack was and waved at him telling him to come.

jack jumped off the tree and quickly came to me. "what is it toby?" "sie w-wurde entführt- s-sorry, wrong l-language. She's been k-k-kidnapped by the man. instead of killing h-her and him, we will o-only kill him and we w-will keep her until the s-s-snow melts." I explained to jack. "ok I understand but what fucking language were you first speaking?-" I laughed. "I was speaking german moron. it's helpful for some situations like this. I'm guessing she only speaks german. "

he nodded and I picked up the little girl. "jack, you kill the man ok? ill make sure he doesn't get near her." jack nodded again and I looked at the little girl. "Wie ist de-in Name u-nd Alter, K-kleine?" (What's your name and age little one?) she looked up and smiled. "Mein Name ist Christian und ich glaube, ich bin Jetzt 12 Jahre alt." (my name is Christian and I believe I'm 12 years old now.)

I smiled and nodded. I then heard snow crunching and I looked up and load and behold, the jackass was there. and of course, he had a knife. "give her back now! I won't hesitate to kill you!" he yelled out at us. I held onto Christian in a defensive hold. "y-you white men a-are all f-fucking s-s-stupid!" I yelled at him and chuckled. "stupid? ill show you stupid!" the man yelled and started charging at me and Christian.

an old memory flew at me...something of my "father" beating me when I tried helping Lyla. that memory terrified me. and it was just like what that man was doing...I wouldn't let Christian get hurt as I apparently did so I quickly turned around, facing my back to the man and holding onto Christian as if she would disappear with him.

I heard choaking behind me, I turned my head and saw that jack cut his throat deeply. the man fell to the ground and the snow turned into a beautiful blood red. I looked back at Christian who was holding on tightly to me. "Es i-ist okay, Kleiner...d-du bist Jetzt in S-Sicherheit" (It's okay little one...you're safe now)

I looked back at jack and smiled. thank god he was here or else id probably die trying to save Christian