Chapter ten

'jacks POV'

so the demon slashed the tobias guy and now he's blacked out. my mask has fallen off him and now I'm just staring at him. he looks so familiar but I can't put my finger on it. well, all I know is that he must be slenders secret proxy so I guess I can bring him to the mansion. I mean, I don't wanna die just because I did nothing to help. so I grabbed my old mask and put it on. then I picked up the proxy and started walking to the mansion.

'time skip'

I got to the mission with the proxy in my arms. hopefully slender won't be mad. I sighed and opened the door. Jeff was wearing my mask and doing some stupid shit. "hey! I'm e.j and I don't say a word and I only groan! I'm a freak of nature and I shouldn't be here"

I didn't take much offense but I wanted to just slapped him in the head. "ow!" jeff yelled and turned around to see me carrying the proxy. "hey, whos that?" he questioned. I just shrugged. "then why the hell is he here? you going to torture him?" I just shook my head. "then who the hell is he?!" I shrugged again.

jeff just started yelling at me and I just stayed there listening to jeff yell. slender walked in and he seemed pretty annoyed. "what the hell is going on out here?" slender yelled out. "jack bought a human here!" jeff yelled and I turned around with the proxy in my arms.

slender sighed. "that's not a human jeff. that's one of my proxies." slender said then grabbed the proxy. "jack. thank you for bringing him here. ill talk to you later about this." I nodded and slender disappeared.

sighed and walked away to my room. Jeff, being his annoying teenage self, kept yelling at me but I easily blocked out the sound. I was too tired and confused. who was that guy and why does he look so familiar? how does he know me? these are questions I will find out later. right now I need a nap.