Innocent reader x beta lumity (Scenarios & preferences) pt.1

RavenLove57693

Requested this and i will probably make a one shot of this too. But yeah here we are

-You were The Collectors playdate before King, At the time you were working for Belos because he told you that he would give you a "Better life".

-You are a demon with the looks of a wolf-dog, But when you started spending time with The Collector you noticed that you had a small little yellow sun on the back of your hand, When you asked them about it they said that the same happened with his other playmates.

-You tried to save Luz and Amity, but instead you got stuck in the human world with them. You found it hard trying to hide your tail and your ears, So you just decided to take the "role" of a dog. 

-It was very difficult.

-As you guys got older you started to get more comfortable with them, They, over time, decided to add you to the relationship.

-When you were still in the Boiling isle you didn't have many friends and family, so life was rough but at the same time you have to make a living somehow.

-You thought the human world was amazing, and it still is, you love when its rainy because it reminds you of family, weird but rather calming.

-You still miss The Collector everyday though, He was your best friend. You loved his playfulness and whenever it was time to go home you always stayed another hour or so.

-At night, you sometimes hear the whispers of your ancestors. When you sleep while hearing them, you can re-live your past memories, commonly from when you were a child. But Luz and Amity say that when you do so your veins turn a bright cyan blue, And tends to heal your wounds and those around you.

-You absolutely love human mythology.

-You have a very big emotional impact on the others, when you get overwhelmed. An example was when you got reminded of almost putting your family endangered when you learned about Belos's real plan. Think of it like Blue Diamond from Steven Universe.

I hope you liked this chapter, I spent some time on it :). And my requests are still open. Anyway bye!!