The Chase

A/n: Just wanted to say how FUCKING CUTE this fanart is... Ok, back to the story...

The feeling of cold water rushing around my face and consuming my body woke me up. What the hell? How did get here? Damn it, I fell asleep... oh shit, did I fall in the water? I swam up and broke through the surface of the water to see Kiri smiling and giggling at the edge of the walkway as the last of sunlight from the 3 suns krept below the horizon.

Y/n: What the fuck, Kiri?!

Kiri: Hey, I didn't push you, you fell in by yourself.

I narrowed my eyes and went back underwater, and swam under where Kiri was sitting, and I sneakily caught myself a look of Kiri's ass. At least, I thought it was sneaky. I saw Kiri's eyes, which seemed to glow yellow in the now dark sky, staring back at me.

Kiri: Like the view, asshole?

I blushed a little and smirked.

Y/n: Best view in all of Pandora. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

Kiri: Oh, get up here before I drag you out myself.

Y/n: Yes ma'am.

I swam out from under Kiri, and I slowly climbed up the sides of the dock, then headed towards her. When I was right behind her, I grabbed her from behind and pulled her into a hug.

Kiri: Hey! Let me go!

Y/n: Never! I love my Kiri!

I started kissing her neck and she started giggling. I let her go from my embrace and she turned around put a hand on my cheek. She smiled and rubbed her thumb on it. I swear, she has the best smile. I grabbed her hand and brought it down to my lips, and I started kissing each of her fingers. She stood there blushed while I continued down all five of her fingers. When I finished with all five of her fingers, I worked my way up her arm, up the side of her neck, and finally stopped the kissing at her cheek. I leaned away from her face to see she was enjoying herself for the time, then she looked at me with a half cute half angry face.

Kiri: Who said you could stop?

I smiled and went in for her lips, and we made out for a while. Eventually, I decided to take it up a notch and licked Kiri's lips with my tongue, and brought my queue to connect with her again. We connected to each other and all the things we were feeling were intensified by what seemed like 100%. She accepts the offer to make out with tongue and we tongue wrestle for a few more minutes, before we both separate and sit on the edge, with kiri sitting in front of me. I wrapped my arms around Kiri, and she holds them. She then yawns and cuddles up into me.

Kiri: I think I'm gonna sleep right here tonight.

I pat her head as she adjusted herself into a comfortable position in my embrace, and I let her nod off for a bit. Then I smirked and slowly started to form an idea: Payback. When I was sure she was sleeping, I moved my mouth to her ear, and let out the loudest hiss I've ever hissed in my life. She practically jumps and launches into the water with a yelp. I just laugh and stand up, proud of myself.

Kiri: Oh, come on, Y/n! Really!?

I smirked and narrowed my eyes.

Y/n: I didn't push you in, you fell by yourself.

Kiri stuck her tongue out at me, and I copied the same motion. Kiri then turned away from me and no one spoke.

Y/n: ...Kiri?

Kiri: ...

Y/n: Oh, come on, really? The silent treatment?

Kiri: And no hugs or kisses either.