Dumbass

Paige POV

The guys went outside to talk, while they did I opened my damn book for the third time, hoping that I would be able to finish this chapter. Right as I was done with the chapter they came back into the room and said

"Paige it's up to you now, want to come home with us?" I looked at them confused, then I looked at the boy that stood beside me, Hugo.

"Are they talking to me?" I asked confused

"Yes you dumbass, go pack you bags" He laughed, he didn't seem disappointed that he hadn't been adopted.

"Well go pack." I walked down the hall to room 11. I pulled out my duffle bag and started to put in my clothes, running gear, books and shoes. I put my book posters neatly into my backpack along with my hairbrush toothbrush and other small things.

When I came down stairs I shook Ms McKinley's hand before following the guys to their SUV. Ashton as the fourth guy was called jumped into the driving seat and Michael in the passenger seat. I sat in between Luke and Calum in the back. The car ride was completely silent except for the radio playing softly in the front.

"I Kinda miss it" I sighed, "But at the same time I don't"

"How long have you been there?" Michael asked

"Since I was like 10 or something" I mumbled, after a good 10 minutes in awkward silence Luke said

"We're here Paige." I nodded my head and got out after Calum, I grabbed my thing and followed suit into the house, it wasn't this big flashy house, it was like that average two story house with a nice garden.

THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE AS OF 19TH OF NOVEMBER 2016, I HAVE A COUPLE OF THINGS TO DO TOMORROW BUT I'LL TRY TO UPDATE; HAVE A LOVELY DAY AND I'M GOING OFFLINE; BYEEEEE