ch.8

Paige POV

I woke up next to some person. I was just about to scream in fear of wondering who the random next to me was. Then I remembered everything from yesterday, up to the part where Calum carried me into his room and held me like someone would snatch me. I looked around for a clock or some sort of knowing what the time was. I saw Calums phone on charge. I pressed it on, the time was 7.30am. The time I normally get up for school. I got out of Calums bed and went to the bathroom. I then went downstairs to see who was up. Ashton was there lacing up his runners.

"Morning and what are you doing?" I asked. I still barely know him.

"About to go for a run, want to come with me?" He asked. I nodded my head. Every time for hockey training we would do a quick run. I was a pretty good runner.

"Well unless you want to run in bare feet and an oversized sweater you may want to get changed." He laughed. I blushed remembering I was still in Calums hoodie. I ran upstairs and changed into a sport singlet, sports bra, running shorts and my sneakers. I put my hair into a pigtail and ran downstairs.

"Ready." I said.

"This is the first time anyone has actually come for a run with me from this house, usually im on my own the boys are too lazy, let's go." I laughed and followed him out the door. We started really slow warming our muscles up then into a run.