Ch.54

Just as the other guys are walking in the door.
Paige pov

"Dude I totally won." I said to Ashton.
"Paige, puh lease you were shit." Ashton said to me.

"Hey guys." Michael said walking in the door the boys trailing behind.
"Hi Michael." I said.
"My name is not Michael that's a ridonkulus name. My name is Clifford the big red dog." He replied.
"Yeah someone had a little too much to drink." Calum said supporting Luke on his shoulder.
"Hello world this is me, life should be something something fun for everyone!" Luke attempted to sing. Michael and Luke were both drunk, I think Calum was to but not quite that drunk.
"Hey Luke, there's a pet dinosaur waiting for you on your bed yours to Michael." I said. Luke ran to his bed and face planted onto the floor. He started crying.
"OUCH it really hurts. I have a booboo kiss it better Paper." Luke said to me.
"Paige, Luke its Paige." Ashton corrected him.
"Kiss it better Paige. Please." He said. I sat down next to him. Luke was covering his cheek.
"Paige, my cheek has a booboo kiss it please." He said. I took his hand away from his cheek and kissed it.
"EW LUKE AND PAIGE JUST KISSED!" Michael yelled out.
"Did not Clifford the big red dog!" Luke replied. Ashton pulled Luke off the ground and laid him down in his bed.
"Night Luke." I said to the boy.
"No you have to say night night sleep tight don't let the mother fuckers bite." He slurred.
"Night night sleep tight don't let the mother fuckers bite Luke." I said repeating what I was told to say.
"Goodnight, please leave some Panadol on the bench for me in the morning." Calum said. He went into the bathroom and changed into pjs which were hulk trackies.
"Alright Paige, one more person." Ashton said pointing toward Michael. Who was playing with and talking to the 'dinosaur' that was on his bed. There was nothing there. Thin air.
"Michael, Mr Dinosaur has to go home to his house now." I said.
"My name is Clifford the big red dog and I'm really gonna miss you Mr Dinosaur. Promise we can be best friends for eternity." Michael said. He waved goodbye and then I think the dinosaur was gone.
"Michael, you can't sleep in your jeans." Ashton said.
"Go put trackies on or something." He continued.
"The names Clifford the Big red dog." Michael groaned. He took off his shirt and jeans. Which at that stage I walked into the kitchen.
"Better?" He asked wearing guitar boxers.
"Michael I mean Clifford the big red dog, are you ready for bed now?" Ashton said speaking to him like a 3 year old. Which was quite necessary.
"GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!" He yelled out crawling under the covers. I think he just woke everyone up. 
"Alright well I'm gonna go to sleep to, night Paige." Ashton said. I gave him a hug then went into the bathroom to change into my pjs. Which were donut patterned shorts and a tank top that said 'Donut disturb'. I went back into the bedroom area thing and went to go sleep where I slept last night. But Luke kept rolling over. He'd probably squish me. I went to Calums bed, yet again he was a starfish. I sighed walking to my last option. I took one side of the bed trying not to disturb him.
"Mr Dinosaur, you're back so soon." Michael mumbled to me. I didn't say anything and closed my eyes.