Ch.36

Sorry for the really really short chapter, heres a better sized one

AND btw I write short chapters because thats just how I like it :)

Paige's P.O.V

I walked in the door and went upstairs to change into pajamas no matter what time it was. I think it was about 2,3 pm. I put on my black cotton shorts with blue spots that came above mid thigh. And I took a shirt from one of the boys' room. It was a VANS top. Which meant it was Lukes. The shirt came down to where my shorts ended. I put my snapback well calums back on and ran downstairs. Everyone was on the couch on their phones. I sat down next to Luke who was sitting their fiddling with his shoe laces.

"I'm sorry about earlier Paige." He apologized.

"It's okay Luke."

"Is that my shirt." I shrugged my shoulders. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I punched his back and kicked. Instantly Luke dropped me on the floor, that was almost a two metre fall onto my stomach. I yelled out in pain.

"OW FUCK!" I swore. Luke apologised and picked me up gently. Everyone came running towards me to see what happened.

"Are you alright Paige?" Calum nervously asked.

"I'm good, my stomach and that hurts like a bitch." I said complaining. Luke was still holding me, in a bridal style. Cara told me to come upstairs. Luke carried me there repetitively saying sorry.

He laid me down on the bed and Cara lifted my shirt to a respectable height. I had my sports running crop top underneath. Luke walked out of the room shaking his head. I took my shirt off leaving me in my shorts and running top. Man that hurt though. I looked at my ribs, they were already bruising.

"I guess you'll just have to rest for a while haha." I groaned then laughed along with her.

"Yay because resting is fun." I said.

"Okay I'll meet you back downstairs." She said. I laid on my bed sighing. Luke came back in.

"Im so so so sorry Paige, god I'm a dickhead, I can't..."  I cut luke off.

"Dude stop I'm fine just gotta rest for a bit." I laughed, even that hurt. Luke looked at the forming bruises. He brushed his hands over them.

"Well let's go back downstairs." I said. He nodded chucking me the shirt I was wearing before. I tried putting it on but kept hissing in pain. Luke chuckled and helped me. He piggybacked me and we landed on the couch.