Ch.46

Calums POV I looked to my left and I saw Paige was gone. I wasn't angry with Michael and I don't think Paige was either, she was just a little shaken up. Michael glanced at me nervously, I gave him a smile as if to say don't stress about it.

When the concert ended we ran off stage then laid on the cold floor trying to cool off. Someone tipped a bag of ice over us. I thought it was Paige but it was Mandi, our manager. She laughed at our stupidity. After around ten minutes when we were cooled off a little we all headed off to the dressing room. We bolted in laughing our heads off at the fact that when Ashton broke one of his drumsticks it hit Luke in the back of the head.

"Guys shut up." Michael said. "She's asleep." He continued. We all plopped on the other couches lazing around.

"One of the fans just posted on twitter. Look guys." Luke said. We surrounded him. It was a snapshot of when Paige was standing next to Michael. She didn't look scared at all, she had a smile on her face because that was just after Luke stumbled over his feet.

"That's an awesome photo." Michael exclaimed. He retweeted the photo, favourite it and followed the girl but not after screen shotting it.

"And I think you just made that girls day." I laughed.

"Okay boys the limo is here in 10 minutes, take your stuff then you're at the hotel." Mandi said. We shoved everything into our bags.

"Michael you take my bag and I'll take Paige." I said to the blue haired. He nodded grabbing my bag.

"Haha she used my jumper as a blanket." I laughed. I got a quick snap of Paige then picked her up resting her head on my shoulder.