Mine - SugarhillKeem

Turning to my side I attempted to shut the annoying sound of the phone off

Turning to my side I attempted to shut the annoying sound of the phone off. Who the fuck calls someone this early in the morning? A psychopath that's who.

After a few seconds of failure the phone stopped and I knew it wasn't because of me shutting or declining the call but because I couldn't find the damn thing. But it's not a loss for me because I'm going to go right back to sleep on that accord.

Right as I placed my head back down on my pillow the ringtone sounded off again, and I groaned. "What the fuck!" I yelled now fully opening my eyes and looking for it.

Finding it on the other side of the bed, I grabbed it picking up the phone. "Hello, do you know what fucking time it is to be callin' someone this early? And it better be for a good reason" I said staring holes into my wall

The person on the other side didn't say anything, and it just pissed me off even more. "Bro word to you're blowin' mines right now" I said going to hang up

"Who you talkin' to like that?"

Rubbing my eyes and pulling the phone from my ear, I looked down at the caller ID. "Heyyy Baby, you see what happened was-"

"What happened was yous cussin' me for tryna see you" He said cutting me off

"Noooo , you just called hella early and I was still asleep"I told him getting up from the bed and starting the shower

Keem chuckled, "Why you still sleepin' anyways? It's 10am" He said

"Um Keem why wouldn't I be sleeping its 10am" I repeated

He smacked his lips, "Y/N how late did y'all stay out last night?"

I looked around my apartment trying to stall him, "Ummm 5am? Maybe?" I said

"5am bro you know-"

"Oh!Baby my Moms callin' I'll meet you by bodega corner love you bye!" I said hanging up the phone

I let out a sigh of relief because I knew if I continued that conversation he'd reprimand me bout being out that late with the girls. Although to my defense we didn't know it was 5am, it deadass felt like it was 10 but hey! I guess time flies right.

Going into the bathroom I hopped in the shower ,and did my routine. I washed my hair, used my body scrubs , and brushed my teeth. When I got out of the shower I waited for the steam to disperse before going back in the bathroom and doing my hair and makeup.

By the time I finished getting ready, and stuff it was around 11:30 so I grabbed my jacket, keys and my phone. I locked the door behind me, and began my walk downstairs and towards the bodega.

The moment I got to the bodega I went inside grabbing somethings , and then waiting for Keem to meet me. As I was watching the area, I noticed Damian walking a blunt hanging out his mouth. Damian was a guy who's lived here since I could remember and he was one of those guys that just didnt' accept the no word.