Love - Central Cee

Tossing and turning has become such a normal part of your routine, there was only limited positions in which you and your growing stomach felt comfortable in

Tossing and turning has become such a normal part of your routine, there was only limited positions in which you and your growing stomach felt comfortable in. And typically the moment didn't last long before either your back was hurting once again or you just got uncomfortable.

Letting out a groan you flung the covers off of you , and waddled to the bathroom as the urge to pee became sudden. After you'd finished up int he bathroom you made your way down the stairs which took a minute of your time , and by the time you made it down Cee had walked through the garage doors and into the kitchen on the phone with one of his homeboys Cam talking about the next video he was shooting.

The moment he spotted you a smile made its way onto his face ,and whatever Cam had been saying Cee wasn't even paying attention. Even though you stood their irritation clear in your face, your hair a curly mess and in the Black tank and SpongeBob Pajama pants combo he was still taken aback with you.

To him you were the most beautiful woman on the planet , he didn't care what you wore or how you looked you were perfect. You didn't see him as you made your way to the fridge grabbing the white Gatorade you'd had pictured in your mind from the time you left the bathroom, a chuckle escaped his lips as you grabbed the drink and let out a sigh as you drank it.

Finally turning to see him you raised an eyebrow at the lovestruck man confused on what he was staring at. "What?" You asked

He shook his head walking over to you, and placing a hand on your stomach. By now Cee was used to the attitude that came along with your pregnancy moods, he thought it was cute that every little thing would evoke a new emotion even if it was something that no one could control.

Bending down to place a kiss on your lips , you let out another sigh and felt the slight irritation leave your body as your hands slipped their way around his waist. Due to your stomach their wasn't any closer Cee could come but you wished there was a way you could be closer. "How you feelin' today?" He asked a hand cupping your face

Nodding you answered him, "I can't sleep, my back hurts"

A slight pout graced your face , and he ran his thumb over your poked out bottom lip. "You want me to call doc? See if there's any advice they can give to lessen the pain?" He asked

"Please, if I don't sleep tonight I will go to the store and buy the coffee y'all keep forbidding me to drink" You told him

Cee chuckled, "I'll shoot her a text"

You nodded leaning your head on his chest, "How was your studio session?" You asked him picking your head up to peer up at him

He nodded letting out a sigh, "It went good til I got stuck , and couldn't write anymore" He said

"Maybe you need to take a break you been writing all over the place, take a writing break"

He chuckled, "You sound like my Mum , she said the same thing"