A/N + Information

Hello! So I decided to publish this book today, knowing It's my birthday.
Im really proud of what I've done, but there's a few things you need to know before you start:

• I like being dramatic, so there will be alot of angst.

• There is some side ships that you may or may not like, for example; Flower husbands, Iskall x Mumbo (I don't know the ship name), and maybe more in the future.

• CRINGE. Im writing everything that I think is fitting, and some of my ideas are really DUMB. But I still decided to keep them-

• No forms. I HATE forms. I want Scar and Grian to be together in every lesson, so.... Yeah.

This next part is mostly for my rl friends who have no idea who Scar and Grian are, but they still want to read it-

• Scar - A tree elf, he's sometime childish and doesn't really act his age. He's smart yet stupid, And most girls find him attractive. Kind, friendly and a huge softy. Swears only when he's truly mad, frequently concerned about Grian, knowing he's a menace, and often get himself into troubles.

• Grian - An avian with Red-yellow-blue wings, like those of a scarlet macaw (kind of a parrot). Intelligent, but gets bad grades because he's indolent and doesn't spend time studying. Openly gay, yet never announced it so most people don't actually know. He's traumatized by stuff that happened in the past that you will find out later, and a few people using the fact that they can mess with his mind against him. A serious troublemaker, often do it to protect his friends.

I hope that helped you understand them a bit, anyways let's continue... What more do you need to know.... Uhm... Oh yeah-

Classes:

• C-1: Shelby, Joey, Cub, Cleo, Ren

• C-2: Grian, Scar, Mumbo, Iskall, Joel, Lizzie

• C-3: Pixlriffs, Fwhip, Tango

• C-4: Gem, Sausage, Pearl, Impulse, Bdubs, Etho

• C-5: Scott, Jimmy, Katherine

Yes, I added empiresSMP too, but they won't show as much as Hermitcraft.
That's it, I think. I hope you'll enjoy! <3