part 1 Richard Camacho

Richard's introducing himself pov
Hi my name is Richard camacho I'm from Dominican Republic. I'm in a band called cnco with my friends Christopher vélez, zabdiel de jesús, and Erick Brian colón. I have a daughter named aaliyah who is 5 years old.

Richard's pov
Richard is getting in the car with the boys him and zabdi sit in the second row while chris and Erick sit in the third row. Rich is on his phone scrolling on insta he comes across the most prittest girl ever singing on a video. But funny thing is that she was singing hey dj from cnco. The whole car ride to the studio rich watched her cover videos. When they all get out of the car zabdi asked rich "what were you watching" rich looks at Zab and said "a girl she popped up on insta singing covers of songs singing a cover of hey dj and she's really pretty."

After they finished teasing Richard about his little crush he was forming on the girl they head into the studio and start recording. When they got back home rich started to show the other boys the girl. After watching six videos they all loved her voice and Erick "¿sabes cuál es su nombre?" (Do you know what her name is). Rich looks at Erick and says "no Erick no se su nombra porque no la conozco en persona" (No Erick I don't know her name because I don't know her in person).

Erick puts his head to him palm and explains and shows rich the girls bio they found out her name is Daniela Rodriguez age 23 and she's Colombian and she is single and she's really beautiful.

----------------------
A/n: here's the Richard story I will have another bucky story after and when I write the epilogue of bucky and Isabella. Thank you for reading comment and vote please love you guys 3000 and love my cncowners.