part 4 unexpected visit and day

Daniela's pov
Sofia ran into dani's room and jumped on the empty side of the bed and yelled "Daniela get up now please!" Dani grones and says "ok, ok" Sofia gets off the bed and left. Dani grabs her phone to see 3 missed calls and 4 unread texts from richard she quickly called him back. The phone rang 2 times then she heard him say "hey dani."

She sighed in relief she said "hi sorry since it's Saturday I didn't set my alarm and-" richard said "hey, hey Daniela it's ok is it ok if I call you in a sec" she said "yea." The call ended she put music on and hopped in the shower.

Sofia's pov
Sofia got a dm from richard for her to open the door she goes to the door and opens it to see a very handsome Dominican in front of her. Richard asks "hi Sofia where's Daniela" Sofia says "she's taking a shower you can come in and take a seat and wait." He nods and sits on the couch and he talks to Sofia for a while.

10 minutes later
After a little he hears the shower stop a minute or two after Dani comes out of her room about to ask Sofia something. when she sees richard stand and walk to her. Sofia left the room and Dani asks "um rich what are yo doing here" rich said "I wanted to see if you wanted to 'hangout' for the day." Sofia heard from around the corner since she was listening in on the conversation and she said "I think he means a date."

Dani turns to him and asks "is it a date" rich said "yea I was asking you on a date but it came out weird didn't it." Dani giggled she grabbed her bag and then grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door to the car.

In the car / date
Richard was going to put on his music when Dani put hers on she played stockholm syndrome by one direction (the song on the top page). They arrive at the first spot was to breakfast they ate at a nice little café. The second place was a walk in the park then lunch time came and he took her to a little restaurant. Then lastly he took her to dinner and to the beach to watch the sunset

While sitting on the blanket with him she was falling asleep on his shoulder

While sitting on the blanket with him she was falling asleep on his shoulder. Rich looked at her and asked "are you tired do you want to go home" He felt her nod. They got up off the blanket Dani was about to start walking back when she felt herself lift off the ground. Realizing that richard had just picked her up bridal style and put her in the car.

At home
When he gets her home Sofia sees him carry in a sleeping Daniela to her room. He put her on the bed she then had griped on his hand and mumbled "can you stay please." So that night he stayed in the guest room.

Daniela's pov (dream/nightmare)
Dani felt herself wake up to see a big scary monster with blood all over its claws and face. The thing growled at her a few times before she tries to go back to sleep. When she went to sleep in the dream the real her shot up and let out loud scream. All she saw was richard run into her room sat next to her on her bed and pulled her into a hug holding her. After a few minutes Dani fell asleep on Richard's chest the cuddled all night till sunrise.