part 7 Going to columbia

Dani's pov
Dani, Sofia, and richard are at the airport after a long wait they get on the plane. Dani and rich sit next to each other and sofia sits in front of them. Dani's shaking out of her nerves rich seen and held her hand. She calms a little she was able to fall asleep to the sound of richard humming mi medicina.

In Columbia
When the three of them walk out of the airport to see dani's mom, dad, and sister. Dani ran to her sister crying and said "hermama, ¿por qué no me enviaste un mensaje de texto y me dijiste por qué mamá también tenía?" (Sis why didn't you text me and tell me why did mom have too).

Dani's sister started crying saying "lo siento, no quería que te preocuparas demasiado contigo aquí puedes consolarme." (I'm sorry I didn't want you to worry too much with you here you can comfort me).

Dani's mom looks at richard and asks "quien es un joven guapo" (who is handsome young man). Dani blushes and says "mamá este es richard camacho" (mom this is Richard camacho). Bella Dani's sister said "richard camacho como en el cantante de CNCO" (Richard camacho as in the singer from CNCO).

Dani nodded and rich said "hola sra and sr Rodriguez es un placer conocert" (hi Mrs and Mr Rodriguez it's nice to meet you). Dani's dad says "ok vamos a casa y te acomodamos" (ok let's go home and get you settled).

At home
When the walk in the house dani's mom says to rich "richard, ¿está bien si te quedas en la habitación de Daniela con ella?" (Richard is it ok if you stay in daniela's room with her).

Dani is now really shy to show him her room because they're are a lot of CNCO poster all over the walls. They wall in and rich immediately chuckled at her walls she hit his arm. She said "richard deja de reírte de la pared por favor" (Richard stop laughing at the wall please).

Dani's mom yelled "Daniela ven aquí" (Daniela come here). Her mom asks "ok chicas que quieren de cenar" (ok girls what do you want for dinner). The girls looked at each other and said "empanadas" her mom says "ok empanadas asi es" (ok empanadas it is).

Dinner time
Richard sits next to Dani and they started eating rich says "esto es realmente bueno señora. Rodriguez." (This is really good Mrs. Rodriguez). Dani's mom says "gracias ricardo y llamame Victoria" (thank you richard and call me Victoria). Richard nodded and they continue eating the food.

After dinner
They had a movie night Bella picked the movie it was more like a documentary named CNCO: los últimos 5 días. Half way through the movie Dani was falling asleep on Richard's shoulder. Once he felt her head on his shoulder he carried her to her room and laid her down. She gripped his hand and asked "can you hold me please." He got in next to her and held her close and went to sleep peacefully.