part 20 meeting richard's parents

Dani's pov 1st pov
Today richard is having me meet his family I'm so fucking nervous what if they don't like me am I over thinking this or not. While I was looking for clothes I feel strong arms wrap around me and kisses going down my neck richard said "no te preocupes ellos te amaran como los tuyos me amaron los mios te adoraran mucho." (Don't worry they'll love you like yours loved me mine will adore you so much). I turned around and kissed him and said "¿estás seguro de que no fue la última vez que revisé? Mi papá quería arrancarte la cabeza. Mi mamá tuvo que evitar que te hiciera daño." (Are you sure wasn't the last time I checked my dad wanted to rip your your head off. My mom had to stop him from doing any damage to you).

Richard and his smart-ass said "Bueno, tu mamá y tu hermana me aman no por mi personalidad sino por mi apariencia sexy." (Well your mom and your sister love me not because of my personality but because of my sexy appearance). I laughed at him and went to get dressed.

Dani's pov out of 1st pov
Dani decides to wear a white tube top and light blue jeans with sunglasses richard is wearing a beige shirt and black pants.

Dani's pov out of 1st povDani decides to wear a white tube top and light blue jeans with sunglasses richard is wearing a beige shirt and black pants

They get in the car Aaliyah asks "papi donde vamos" (daddy where are we going)

They get in the car Aaliyah asks "papi donde vamos" (daddy where are we going). Richard said "vamos a lo de la abuela y el abuelo esta bien" (we're going to grandma and grandpa's ok). Aaliyah asked "el tío yashua y la tía Vanessa van a estar allí papi" (is uncle yashua and aunt Vanessa going to be there daddy). Rich said "yashua esta pero Vanessa no va a estar bebe" (yashua is but Vanessa is not going to be there baby girl).

Dani looks at richard and says "quien es yashua" (who is yashua). Richard smiles and said "yashua es uno de mis hermanos el fue el que audiciono en la banda conmigo pero fue cortado del show." (Yashua is one of my brothers he was the one that auditioned on la banda with me but was cut off the show). Dani nodded and put on más allá and richard starts singing to her and Aaliyah.

After 30 minutes they arrived at his parents house richard knocked on the door and a woman opened the door. Aaliyah ran in the woman's arms and rich said "hola mamá" (Hey mom). Mrs. Camacho hugs richard and then sees dani standing behind him she asked "quien es esta hermosa joven" (who is this beautiful young girl). Richard said "mamá esta es mi novia Daniela pensé que tal vez ella podría conocerte papá, yashua, dairan, y yarliza." (Mom this is my girlfriend Daniela I thought maybe she could meet you and Dad, yashua, dairan, and yarliza).

Richard's mom says "hola Daniela bienvenida entra" (hi Daniela welcome come on in). Dani walks in and said "hola señora camacho es un placer conocerla" (hi mrs. camacho it's very nice to meet you). Richard's mom says "no tienes que llamarme señora camacho llamame luceily por favor" (you don't have to call me Mrs. Camacho call me luceily please). Dani nodded Aaliyah then asked "abuela puedo ir a buscar al tío yashua por favor (grandma can I go find uncle yashua please). Luceily put her down and Aaliyah ran off.

Some time later Dani met Richard's whole family they end up loving her. It got to late to drive back to the hotel so they stayed there. Dani fell asleep in Richard's room. After he put Aaliyah to bed he cuddled with Dani and he fell asleep.