part 16 she awakes up

Two days later
Dani is still not awake rich is still by her side her parents went to go get food. While rich and her sister was talking to her numb body richard was holding her hand and felt her grip tighten around his hand. Then her sister seen dani's eyes flutter open and close Bella ran to get a doctor.

Victoria and Diego seen a doctor run into dani's room so they ran in the room and seen Dani was up and talking. Dani talked to her parents and sister until she sent them to her house for some rest. Once they left Dani pulled richard's face down to her face and kissed him deeply until he pulled away to breath. Richard whispered to her "I love you" she said back "I love you too" and they kissed again.

Dani looked at him and asked "how long was I out for" rich said "four days." Dani's eyes widened even more and said "wait where's the other's" rich said "their at their places sof is with Erick and Aaliyah." Dani nodded and started to look tired rich asked "estas cansado mi amor" (are you tired my love).

Dani nodded and asked "sí, pero ¿puedes abrazarme por favor?" (Yeah but can you hold me please). Rich chuckled little bit and gotin bed next to her and held her until they both fell asleep.

A/N: sorry for short part school has been way to much now toward the end of the year but thanks for reading. LOS AMO A TODOS CNCOWNERS.