part 11 going back to miami

Daniela pov
Dani's parents dropped Dani, rich, and sofia off at the airport. Before they went on the plane Dani said to bella "Bella, si me necesitas, solo llámame o envíame un mensaje de inmediato." (Bella if you need me just call or text me immediately). Bella nodded and hugged everyone else before they got on the plane.

On and off the plane
On the plane Dani put her earbuds in and put on sólo yo from CNCO. Then she fell asleep on Richard's shoulder for the whole plane ride. When the plane landed they see the other three boys. They hugged Dani and rich then they see Sofia they asked "quién es" (who is this).

Dani says "esta es Sofia mi mejor amiga" (this is Sofia my best friend). Erick says "hola mi nombre es un placer conocerte" (hi my name is Erick it's really nice to meet you). Sofia and Erick stared into each other's eyes for a few minuets. Dani breaks the eye contact by saying "sorry but can we go home please." Everyone chuckled at her Sofia stayed with Erick and the others while rich took Dani home.

At home
Dani and rich walked into her house and she went straight to her room and she jumped on the bed. Then she got changed into sweats and a over sized Hoodia and went back to the living room. Rich looked at her and asked "what do you want do" Dani said "can we cuddle and watch a movie." They sit and turn on the avengers while cuddling richard starts playing with dani's hair.

Her eyes start to flutter closed to stay awake but he can tell she was falling asleep. When he looked at her after she's sleeping peacefully so he carried her to bed.He placed her down and was about to go to the couch when Dani said "stay with me please." Hearing that he laid down next to her holding her close and fell asleep peacefully.