part 14 out of surgery

Song: hold on
By:chord Overstreet

Richard's pov
Richard and sofia woke up with Dani still in surgery rich asked "sof you want a coffee" Sofia nodded and said "please." When rich came back with the coffees the doctor came out and called "Daniela Rodriguez." Richard and sofia both stood up and went over to him. Rich asked "is she ok can we go see her" the doctor said "she's fine but we had to put her in a coma all she has to do is wake up and yes you can see her."

Rich went to her room and seen all the monitors attached to her. He walked closer to her he held her hand and said "mi amor por favor vuelve a mi tu mi medicina por favor despierta." (My love please come back to me your my medicine please wake up).

A while later Erick, Chris, and zabdi came to check in on Dani they walked in hearing rich singing the chorus to mi medicina. "¿Qué está pasando?, que esa carita divina se ha vuelto mi medicina." (What is happening? That divine face has become my medicine). He continued "y poco a poco yo me estoy sanando son esos labios los que me tienen atado como loco enamorado." (And little by little I am healing, those lips are the ones that have me tied up like crazy in love).

Chris knocked on the door and asked "how is she doing" rich looked at him and said "she's fine just need to wait for her to wake up now." The boys sat with them for a little before sofia and Aaliyah ran in sofia said "rich she ran away from me looking for you I know you don't want her to see Dani like this."

Rich picked up Aaliyah and she asked "papi what's wrong with dani" rich said "she's sleeping but she has to wake up on her own." Aaliyah asked "can I hug her please" rich said "yes but be gentle because her tummy hurts her to ok." Aaliyah nodded and hugged her gently then his phone rings and sees its yocelyn calling he has tge others stay with Dani.

The call

Richard: hey what's wrong

Yocelyn: I'm at Daniela's where is everyone your car is not here

Richard: I'm at the hospital with everyone

Yocelyn: are you and Aaliyah ok why are you guys there

Richard: me and Aaliyah are fine it's Dani she was shot twice

Yocelyn: I'll be there in 20 minutes

Richard: ok we will be waiting for you see you soon

Yocelyn: see you soon

End of the call

20 minutes later
Yocelyn walked over to Richard and Aaliyah and asked "is Dani ok how is she" rich said "she's fine but she's in a coma don't know when she'll wake up." Yocelyn hugged him and took Aaliyah home. Chris went out and got everyone dinner once they got done sof, Erick, chris, and zabdi left leaving rich by himself. While holding dani's hand he fell asleep knowing she was in the same room as him hoping she will wake up so he can hold her in his arms.