part 10 new video

Daniela's pov
Dani woke up in richard's arms when she moved he woke up. Rich looked at her and asked "¿estás bien?" (Are you ok). Dani nodded and was about to get out of the bed when rich said "quieres un poco de ayuda" (do you want some help). She said "no, puedo levantarme de la cama yo solo" (No I can get out of bed myself). Rich said "ok" when she got out of bed she fell to the floor and rich went to her side and picked her up. He said "a donde" (where to) Dani said "callate y llevame al baño" (shut up and take me to the bathroom).

Times passed
Rich and dani made it back to her mom's place when she walked through the door Sofia pulled her to her room. Dani said "woah más despacio deja de tirar de mí por favor" (woah slow down stop pulling me please). Sofia stopped when they got to her room and asked "entonces, ¿qué pasó anoche?" (So what happened last night).

Dani started blushing and said "Bueno, cenamos en la Playa y vimos la puesta de sol allí. Luego nos quedamos en un buen hotel." (Well, we had dinner on the beach and watched the sunset there. Then we stayed in a nice hotel).

Sofia looked into dani's eyes and said "algo mas paso que fue" (something else happened what was it). Dani said "ok, tal vez nos divertimos un poco más después, pero no puedo entrar en detalles." (Ok maybe we had a little more fun after but can I not go into detail).

Sofia says "tu sucia sucia sucia chica" (you dirty dirty dirty girl). Dani says "Bueno, ya que este es nuestro último día aquí, puedes conocer a los otros chicos pronto." (Well since this is our last day here you can meet the other guys soon).

12:00 pm
Dani called up leo to come over when he came over they went to her room. Leo asks "qué necesitabas" (what did you need). Dani says "Bueno, estaba pensando que podríamos publicar un video más antes de irme." (Well I was thinking we could post one more video before I leave).

Leo says "diablos, sí, ¿qué canción tienes en mente?" (Hell yeah what song do you have in mind). Dani says "honey boo por CNCO y natti Natasha" (honey boo by CNCO and natti Natasha).

Sofia set up the camera and the microphone while Leo was toning his guitar. Then they started Leo has the boys lines Dani has natti. Leo sings "pelo negro" (black hair). He continues "su boca que combina con mi beso" (her mouth that matches my kiss). He sings more then Dani sings her lines "pose, pose toda las posiciones" (pose, pose all the positions). She continues "domino cuando estoy contigo como se supone" (I dominate when I'm with you like I'm supposed to).

When they finished the song it's late Leo leaves and dani is so tired she can't keep her eyes open any longer. When rich walked in he found Dani fast asleep so he packed their bags then went to sleep right next to her.

A/N: thanks to all of you for reading my story please go read my Christopher vélez fanfic too please. You guys are the best fan they can ever have love you cncowners.